• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are you picking?

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita Vea

Reactions: GNG

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am not going to be thrilled if we use 19 on an offensive skill player. I like the idea of adding hernandez or wynn over a WR,or TE.

To me it would be smarter to use the first two picks on defenders. Common theme is the Cowboys defense could not get off the field when they face the better QBs. This has really been the case since the early 2000's.

Give me Vea,Payne,James. Payne would not be the worst thing as I have a feeling that Irving gets suspended. Payne can play either DT position. Vea is a beast. James is going to be a star

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am not going to be thrilled if we use 19 on an offensive skill player. I like the idea of adding hernandez or wynn over a WR,or TE.

To me it would be smarter to use the first two picks on defenders. Common theme is the Cowboys defense could not get off the field when they face the better QBs. This has really been the case since the early 2000's.

Give me Vea,Payne,James. Payne would not be the worst thing as I have a feeling that Irving gets suspended. Payne can play either DT position. Vea is a beast. James is going to be a star

Agree. With our line and Zeke controlling the time of possession if our D can lock it down and come up with some 3 and outs this team will do damage.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I hope for: I'm still hoping for Vea or R Smith at 19...

What I think will happen: LB at 19 and trade up for Kirk in the 2nd round.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Vea or Landry if available depends on who is on the board if they are gone

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cowboys could very well be sitting at 19 with 3 to 4 players available they want. I could see both dtackles, the bama LB, and a receiver they like that won't be there when they pick in round two. I don't think anything would really upset me with regards to who the select at 19

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it goes something like this (in order of preference)...

rd 1 (staying put): Vita Vea(DT), DaRon Payne(DT), Rashaan Evans(LB), Harold Landry(DE)
rd 1 (trade back): James Daniels(G/C), Mike McGlinchey(OT), Will Hernandez(G), DJ Moore(WR)
rd 2: Courtland Sutton(WR), Justin Reid(S), Kolton Miller(OT), Christian Kirk(WR)
rd 3: Dante Pettis(WR), Terrell Edmunds(S), Braden Smith(G)

Ideally I'd love to have a combo of Vea/Sutton/Edmunds from this group. I'd be plenty happy with Evans/Reid/Smith, too.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it goes something like this (in order of preference)...

rd 1 (staying put): Vita Vea(DT), DaRon Payne(DT), Rashaan Evans(LB), Harold Landry(DE)
rd 1 (trade back): James Daniels(G/C), Mike McGlinchey(OT), Will Hernandez(G), DJ Moore(WR)
rd 2: Courtland Sutton(WR), Justin Reid(S), Kolton Miller(OT), Christian Kirk(WR)
rd 3: Dante Pettis(WR), Terrell Edmunds(S), Braden Smith(G)

Ideally I'd love to have a combo of Vea/Sutton/Edmunds from this group. I'd be plenty happy with Evans/Reid/Smith, too.

I love this. It is perfect!!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering who might actually be a trade back partner, and the one that sticks out to me is Buffalo at #22. Maybe a QB falls to #19, like Allen or maybe Jackson, and perhaps a team like Buffalo wants to trade up a few spots to ensure they get their guy?

What kind of haul could Dallas get from that? Is there anyway the Cowboys could pry their 2nd round #53 away? Just kicking around some ideas I came up with this...

Dallas trades picks #19, #81, #116
Buffalo trades picks #22, #53, #96

It's a slight premium to pay for Buffalo, but when it comes to trading up for a QB that's usually the way it goes. Dallas would now own 4 picks in the top 100 (22, 50, 53, 96).

Now consider this...

#22: DaRon Payne(DT)/Rashaan Evans(LB)
#50: Courtland Sutton(WR)
#53: Traded to Seattle for Earl Thomas
#96: Braden Smith(G)

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know who they don't want at 19? Three names I keep seeing being mocked are Moore ,Vander Esh and Sutton. I honestly don't want any of these three at 19. I am sorry but Vander Esc is not the next Urlacher. Rashan Evan's is going to be better than Vander Esh. Evans would bring much needed intensity to the defense. I like Christian Kirk over Moore and Sutton.

Vea,James,Hernandez are at the top of my wish list. Unfortunate that vea or James will cost us a 2nd. They will not fall to 19

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be heading over to AT&T Stadium for draft festivities later.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a prediction thing on the Seahawks board.

I have us ( Seahawks) keeping pick 18, surprisingly I'm the only one of the 3 who posted already, and I have them taking Josh Jackson CB Iowa

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know who they don't want at 19? Three names I keep seeing being mocked are Moore ,Vander Esh and Sutton. I honestly don't want any of these three at 19. I am sorry but Vander Esc is not the next Urlacher. Rashan Evan's is going to be better than Vander Esh. Evans would bring much needed intensity to the defense. I like Christian Kirk over Moore and Sutton.

Vea,James,Hernandez are at the top of my wish list. Unfortunate that vea or James will cost us a 2nd. They will not fall to 19

No thanks to Vander Esch. The more I watch of him, I'm starting to think he will be destroyed by NFL offensive linemen. He's big and he's fast, sure. Vander Esch is also soft. So far in the games I have watched him in he never gets any forward push when engaging a block - doesn't matter if it's a G or a FB/RB - he just always gets pushed back or stopped cold. Beyond that, LVE tries to go around too many would be blockers resulting in him going backwards too often. He's far too passive to be a MLB in the NFL, might cut it as a WLB, but even then he's still too soft for the NFL IMO.

I do not want him on this team. I hope all the media noise about the Cowboys liking him is b.s.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering who might actually be a trade back partner, and the one that sticks out to me is Buffalo at #22. Maybe a QB falls to #19, like Allen or maybe Jackson, and perhaps a team like Buffalo wants to trade up a few spots to ensure they get their guy?

What kind of haul could Dallas get from that? Is there anyway the Cowboys could pry their 2nd round #53 away? Just kicking around some ideas I came up with this...

Dallas trades picks #19, #81, #116
Buffalo trades picks #22, #53, #96

It's a slight premium to pay for Buffalo, but when it comes to trading up for a QB that's usually the way it goes. Dallas would now own 4 picks in the top 100 (22, 50, 53, 96).

Now consider this...

#22: DaRon Payne(DT)/Rashaan Evans(LB)
#50: Courtland Sutton(WR)
#53: Traded to Seattle for Earl Thomas
#96: Braden Smith(G)

Wow, I nominate you for the draft room!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just read Staubach,Aikman and Witten are going to accompany Godell when he first takes the stage? What a BS move by this weasle. FUCK. the still need to boo this assclown

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks to Vander Esch. The more I watch of him, I'm starting to think he will be destroyed by NFL offensive linemen. He's big and he's fast, sure. Vander Esch is also soft. So far in the games I have watched him in he never gets any forward push when engaging a block - doesn't matter if it's a G or a FB/RB - he just always gets pushed back or stopped cold. Beyond that, LVE tries to go around too many would be blockers resulting in him going backwards too often. He's far too passive to be a MLB in the NFL, might cut it as a WLB, but even then he's still too soft for the NFL IMO.

I do not want him on this team. I hope all the media noise about the Cowboys liking him is b.s.
Actually he has great instincts to go with exceptional quickness. He'd be a good pick.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just read Staubach,Aikman and Witten are going to accompany Godell when he first takes the stage? What a BS move by this weasle. FUCK. the still need to boo this assclown
actually that might be a Cowboys move to appease Herr Goodell
Fuck Goodell

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually that might be a Cowboys move to appease Herr Goodell
Fuck Goodell
I know it's been done by the Commish forever, but I don't get why he bothers making the draft picks. Just have a "host" do it. I'm tired of listening to fans booing him. While well deserved based on some of what he has done, I find it stupid, boring and childish and I don't expect it to change. So just remove yourself from the situation.