• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL which team is better

Which team is better right now

• browns

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • dolphins

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Tanny is miles ahead of cutler right? He's also way ahead of Taylor if it weren't for the injury last offseason the Fins would have had a far better record. It's hard to overcome the loss of your starter especially since he was starting to get some oline support and knowledge of the offence. This all started because Landry shot his mouth off about the QB's in Cleveland being better which is sour grapes. The guy set records with Tanny... anyway we'll see what happens and this is no slight to Cleveland I'll be rooting for them but no way you take Taylor or a rookie over Tanny and whoever his backup end up being.
There's pretty much no meaningful stat where Tannehill is better than Taylor and Tannehill has had far better receivers on his career . Tannehill is ok, Taylor is better. Not by a ton but still

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm a bit surprised at how many people are already proclaiming the browns as 'fixed' ... This is a team that has won 4 games in the last 3 seasons. That's a record of 4-44.

Personally, i'm not proclaiming that organization as 'fixed' until they start actually winning some games on the field.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for someone else to win 1 game in a 2-year span. Perhaps, that's the Dolphins.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's pretty much no meaningful stat where Tannehill is better than Taylor and Tannehill has had far better receivers on his career . Tannehill is ok, Taylor is better. Not by a ton but still
Is that why Taylor was benched in a playoff run for a rookie? Then let go in the offseason by a QB starved bills team. Are you sure that you watch football? Tanny hasn't been great but he's definitely underestimated...

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why Taylor was benched in a playoff run for a rookie? Then let go in the offseason by a QB starved bills team. Are you sure that you watch football? Tanny hasn't been great but he's definitely underestimated...
No clue why he was benched but the results speak for themselves. Taylor just took a team to 9 wins who will be lucky to win 2 games this year without him

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
No clue why he was benched but the results speak for themselves. Taylor just took a team to 9 wins who will be lucky to win 2 games this year without him
Can't have it all some of you are picking the Fins for 1-2 wins and browns beating them out yet when Tanny last played he led the Fins to the playoffs. You seem to be throwing darts all over the map...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a really small sample size, though.

Tyrod Taylor's YPA last year was 6.6. They were lucky to win 9 games with him.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trust either QB, but I would go with MIA being slightly better.

With the road games being the difference. I don't see CLE winning but maybe 1 game on the road, but they could have a better home record.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CLE sucked at QB LY, so it's pretty easy to look at them in a different light with a better player at that position, but Taylor had some decent weapons and still one of the top RBs in the league. I'm not sure how many Ws he adds but I don't expect them to be in the playoffs.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tannehills career YPA is 7.0, Taylor's is 7.1. There not a bunch to pick from between the 2 but Taylor is just slightly better in most categories and wins at a higher rate. When you think about the talent on both teams during these QBs terms it's pretty clear Taylor is better

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehills career YPA is 7.0, Taylor's is 7.1. There not a bunch to pick from between the 2 but Taylor is just slightly better in most categories and wins at a higher rate. When you think about the talent on both teams during these QBs terms it's pretty clear Taylor is better
Tannehill was trending up, though, and then he got injured. Very reminiscent of Bradford on the Rams, imo.

I don't think its clear at all. Both of our teams lost to the Bills last year. Did you go:

1) man, Taylor was awesome
2) man, our team choked

Hint: It was #2

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill was trending up, though, and then he got injured. Very reminiscent of Bradford on the Rams, imo.

I don't think its clear at all. Both of our teams lost to the Bills last year. Did you go:

1) man, Taylor was awesome
2) man, our team choked

Hint: It was #2
Sure but to be frank there aren't many awesome QBs. Maybe 7. After that its who does less to lose you a game

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but to be frank there aren't many awesome QBs. Maybe 7. After that its who does less to lose you a game
Nah, QBs still need to go out and win games unless you have a top 5 defense and even then you'll run into scenarios like the Jags/Pats from last year.

I'd take at least 15 QBs before Taylor. Not Tannehill but thats because he is so injury prone.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins are pretty much crap at this point.
Where are they good?
Who are their not shitty players
They'll be in contention for 1st overall and a new coach.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, QBs still need to go out and win games unless you have a top 5 defense and even then you'll run into scenarios like the Jags/Pats from last year.

I'd take at least 15 QBs before Taylor. Not Tannehill but thats because he is so injury prone.
I'd take

Brady
Breed
Big Ben
Rodgers
Wilson
Ryan
Wentz
Smith
Dak
Cousins
Rivers
Stafford
Goff

That's probably it on the guys I'd take for sure. There are a litany of other guys who are more talented but really mistake prone or guys who have no real resume but will likely end up better. I put Taylor on the same level as Winston, Mariotta , Carr. Those guys are more skilled but not nearly as smart or dependable . Tannehill would be on that same level just not as high up if that makes sense

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was Tyrod even throwing to though?

Zay Jones? De'Onte Thompson? The perennially overrated Kelvin Benjamin coming in off of a trade?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was Tyrod even throwing to though?

Zay Jones? De'Onte Thompson? The perennially overrated Kelvin Benjamin coming in off of a trade?
The bills relied on a strong oline and running game plus D to win...not taylor. If anything his screw ups cost them games that's why he was benched. Tanny has played most of his career with no oline or running game he's had to pass which IMO makes him better than a guy like taylor. Tanny also proved when he had a decent oline he could move the ball then he was hurt... He also was pretty resilient early in his career took massive punishment but hung in there until that cheap shot to his knee. He then didn't have surgery which cost him another season so someone screwed up there but it's not like he's injury prone its been the same knee which now looks ok. We'll see though.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bills relied on a strong oline and running game plus D to win...not taylor. If anything his screw ups cost them games that's why he was benched. Tanny has played most of his career with no oline or running game he's had to pass which IMO makes him better than a guy like taylor. Tanny also proved when he had a decent oline he could move the ball then he was hurt... He also was pretty resilient early in his career took massive punishment but hung in there until that cheap shot to his knee. He then didn't have surgery which cost him another season so someone screwed up there but it's not like he's injury prone its been the same knee which now looks ok. We'll see though.
Except the Bills D sucked

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the Bills D sucked
It was certainly a major factor in Bills wins last year.

Alex Smith: 23-36, 199 YDS, 1 TD, 1 INT 5.53 YPA
Matt Ryan: 24-42, 242 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT 5.76 YPA