• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which player to get on Winter Classic jersey?

Which one for WC jerz?

• Matt Read

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaromir Jagr

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Brayden schenn

• Zac Rinaldo

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cooter

• Jody Shitty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Read is my front runner. Jagr is a close second. Schenn because he will be awesome and is my favorite number (risky pick though). Briere because he is Briere. Cooter (lol), also a fav number of mine. Rinaldo man crush is growing exponentially. Shelley.....thought I would humor you all.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read, Jagr, Cooter, or Rinaldo.

#48 is not bad, but is too easy of a choice. Is Schenn even going to be in the Classic? Shitty, just didnt make the Top 4 cutoff.

JK, Jagr is mine. :)

If you really like Rinaldo, then I say fuck it, you should just go with an obscure jersey noone has.

Cooter and Read are bosses, and should be here to say, not a ton of people will have either on, and they are just good guys to have.

Cooter beats Read, even if he doesnt play in the Classic.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Read, Jagr, Cooter, or Rinaldo.

#48 is not bad, but is too easy of a choice. Is Schenn even going to be in the Classic? Shitty, just didnt make the Top 4 cutoff.

JK, Jagr is mine. :)

If you really like Rinaldo, then I say fuck it, you should just go with an obscure jersey noone has.

Cooter and Read are bosses, and should be here to say, not a ton of people will have either on, and they are just good guys to have.

Cooter beats Read, even if he doesnt play in the Classic.

That is why I am trying to stay away from the big 4-5 jerseys. For some reason they only decided to sell like 4 names (G, Briere, Pronger, Bryz, and Jagr), so everyone will be wearing one of them.

I like to be different and like you said, Read and Cooter are bosses. Read is who I am considering right now, but Cooter has my hockey number as well as Schenn.

Hopefully Schenn gets healthy enough because I do not need to make a decision for a few days when the pro shop by me can stitch it. He might be too much of a risk but he does have the best hockey number out there. And he will be a future boss.

Jagr is a good choice as well. Once in a lifetime player for a once in a lifetime event.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I picked Shelley because Sportsfan isnt here to pick him.....

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read is my front runner. Jagr is a close second. Schenn because he will be awesome and is my favorite number (risky pick though). Briere because he is Briere. Cooter (lol), also a fav number of mine. Rinaldo man crush is growing exponentially. Shelley.....thought I would humor you all.

You could go the throwback way like I did. Parent, Dupont, Clark, MacLeish. Barber, Schultz, Leach all would look cool. I got a Bruins winter classic jersey with Orr on it. I actually got it because when the team asked some of the old time players to check out the ice at Fenway, they decided the best way was to have a pick-up game. Must have been cool watching Orr and the others play a game for fun.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the 2nd intermission I saw a Schenn in the open part of left field by Harry the Ks. You?