• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is Jack Z when you need him? Seriously!

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went from a GM who couldn't put up a major league lineup to save his life, but assembled an all worldly pitching staff during his tenure. Then we end up with a guy that formed the best lineup we've seen in Seattle since 2001, but ships top prospects for pitchers recovering from Tommy John. This would never happen, but if these guys put their ego's aside I say sign Jack Z up as an assistant GM in charge of pitching. Both of them botched the hell out of our farm system, but combine the two and JeDi-Z could bring a title to Seattle. Crazy? Probably, but hard to look passed their strength and weaknesses being polar opposites.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went from a GM who couldn't put up a major league lineup to save his life, but assembled an all worldly pitching staff during his tenure. Then we end up with a guy that formed the best lineup we've seen in Seattle since 2001, but ships top prospects for pitchers recovering from Tommy John. This would never happen, but if these guys put their ego's aside I say sign Jack Z up as an assistant GM in charge of pitching. Both of them botched the hell out of our farm system, but combine the two and JeDi-Z could bring a title to Seattle. Crazy? Probably, but hard to look passed their strength and weaknesses being polar opposites.

Only if...lol. It just shows we can never, even in the mid to late 90's, put a complete team on the field. Some day...before I die hopefully...I will see a complete roster to compete with.