• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do you buy cheap hardware online?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking to get a new rod and reel but I haven't bought that kind of stuff in 10+ years. Any recommendations?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tackle direct runs some pretty good weekly specials, but I'm not sure if that's the best site for deals. Best place to find good cheap equipment I have found is at pawn shops.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tackle direct runs some pretty good weekly specials, but I'm not sure if that's the best site for deals. Best place to find good cheap equipment I have found is at pawn shops.
I'll start to keep an eye out for a couple of weeks since I'm not in any rush.

Tackle warehouse has a bunch of really good stuff and reasonable shipping. If I don't buy from Cabelas or Bass Pro I go here Tackle Warehouse - Bass Fishing Shop for Fishing Rods, Reels, Swimbaits and Lures
If their fishing stuff is anything like their hunting gear I don't think I'm going to get many "great deals" at Cabela's. Thanks for the Tackle Warehouse recommendation.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start to keep an eye out for a couple of weeks since I'm not in any rush.

If their fishing stuff is anything like their hunting gear I don't think I'm going to get many "great deals" at Cabela's. Thanks for the Tackle Warehouse recommendation.
I've found some decent deals at Cabelas. They run sales once and awhile on certain things. But you're more likely to find the best ones at fishing specific sites like tackle warehouse.