• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are the Tommy Joseph haters now?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe we were able to steal this guy from the Gints

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoskins better be looking over his shoulder if he hasn’t started already

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoskins already lost first to Santana. Altherr better get his shit together or it's going to be Guten Nacht

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoskins already lost first to Santana. Altherr better get his shit together or it's going to be Guten Nacht
What are our thoughts on The Mighty Quinn? Kapler said this a month or so ago, and it looks like he could nab the final roster spot if they go with 5 outfielders (they're only keeping 4 bench players so that they can have an 8 man bullpen)

“All of the positive attributes that he brings to the table — the speed, the athleticism, and the explosiveness — fits a profile that we don’t really have,” manager Gabe Kapler said. “At the same time, probably priority number one for Q is keeping him healthy and strong.”

I like Quinn, and would honestly rather have him than Rupp, though I don't know the odds of Rupp being released.

Also, I know Kap is new and all, but what the hell is this "Q" nickname... if you're not going to call The Mighty Quinn by his rightful title, at least call him ScHoolboy Q or something

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are our thoughts on The Mighty Quinn? Kapler said this a month or so ago, and it looks like he could nab the final roster spot if they go with 5 outfielders (they're only keeping 4 bench players so that they can have an 8 man bullpen)

“All of the positive attributes that he brings to the table — the speed, the athleticism, and the explosiveness — fits a profile that we don’t really have,” manager Gabe Kapler said. “At the same time, probably priority number one for Q is keeping him healthy and strong.”

I like Quinn, and would honestly rather have him than Rupp, though I don't know the odds of Rupp being released.

Also, I know Kap is new and all, but what the hell is this "Q" nickname... if you're not going to call The Mighty Quinn by his rightful title, at least call him ScHoolboy Q or something

If nothing else that should be his walkup song.
Wasn't he originally an infielder? It seems like he would have more value there but they already have Hail Caesar, Crawford, and potentially Kingsbury.