• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course but this is tge usual. Lebron always takes his time every offseason and with good reason. He waits for everything to unfold

He loves the attention of having ESPN scroll his name every 3 minutes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He loves the attention of having ESPN scroll his name every 3 minutes.

Nah I doubt he read headlines, he enjoys his summer. Like it should be, everyone else signs and the best player makes his decision. This season he has to wait to see what the Lakers will do but he also has to with the Cavs. It just sucks for the Cavs bc they have to make a decision rebuild or trade for an All-Star

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I doubt he read headlines, he enjoys his summer.

Stop it. Of course he reads headlines. He reads everything. Or at least has folks who do and report it to him.

If he didn't read headlines, he'd have no reason to be defensive like he is.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it. Of course he reads headlines. He reads everything. Or at least has folks who do and report it to him.

The notion that Lebron doesn't care about the media is about as LOL as you can get. I doubt there has been a player in the last 30 years MORE focused on his media image than Lebron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has had the attention on him his whole career LOL. It’s just a part of his life, this isn’t any different and if you think it is you are mistaken.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The notion that Lebron doesn't care about the media is about as LOL as you can get. I doubt there has been a player in the last 30 years MORE focused on his media image than Lebron.

Well that is true but the point I was making was that he does it “just for the attention”. It’s the way he has always been. He could do nothing and the attention would be on him, that isn’t him wanting it, it’s the way it is

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is true but the point I was making was that he does it “just for the attention”. It’s the way he has always been. He could do nothing and the attention would be on him, that isn’t him wanting it, it’s the way it is

I would agree that he doesn't do things just for the attention. He isn't Dennis Rodman. But he most certainly cares about his image.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the meantime, us Cavs fans will enjoy our long run through the playoffs and our upcoming lotto pick tomorrow. You can enjoy your half decade of shit and no lotto pick that was used to trade for Steve Nash. lol

Will you also enjoy life without James? And the 1 title? The Cavs are back to being irrelevant when James leaves.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with Wiggy on this one.

At least until he meets with Pop. I think Pop will say the right things and that Kawhi will find that a supermax is a helluva lot of money to walk away from.

If he still wants to leave after that, then things are even worse than we thought.

They met Tuesday.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers are in a nice position right now- but if I were you I would not quite start boasting yet.

A lot can yet happen between now and say Independence Day.

In the meantime, us Cavs fans will enjoy our long run through the playoffs and our upcoming lotto pick tomorrow. You can enjoy your half decade of shit and no lotto pick that was used to trade for Steve Nash. lol

It's going to be awful quiet around here when you disappear after the cavs are horse shit again.

Or are you going to create another fake account and pretend to be 'a lifelong Warriors/Lakers/Sixers/Celtics fan'?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what Pop told Aldridge last year according to Pop:

"I was very candid with him," Popovich said. "I told him I would be happy to trade him. You get me a talent like Kevin Durant and I will drive you to the airport. I will pack your bags and I will drive you there,' and he laughed. And I said, 'Short of that I am your best buddy, and you are here for another year and you ain't going nowhere because for you talent-wise, we are not going to get what we want, so let's figure this thing out. And we did."

Popovich explains how LaMarcus Aldridge's trade request sparked a revival with Spurs

does that sound like a guy who will be backed into a corner and forced to make a deal he does not absolutely love?

Um, his wife just died. He may not be up to this shit anymore.

Babysitting these athletes may not be at the top of his bucket list anymore. I'm going to be surprised if he coaches much longer.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf

did you seize up in the middle of that sentence?

thats what i envision Derek Rose's college essays were like.

You shouldn't be busting on anybody's grammar/spelling.

What happened to, "It's just a sports message board?"

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but there is a big difference in what transpired leading to the trade requests.

Aldridge and Kyrie asked to be traded because they didn't like their roles.

Kawhi reportedly feels betrayed by the franchise. Not so easy to fix that.

BOOM.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I doubt he read headlines, he enjoys his summer. Like it should be, everyone else signs and the best player makes his decision. This season he has to wait to see what the Lakers will do but he also has to with the Cavs. It just sucks for the Cavs bc they have to make a decision rebuild or trade for an All-Star

Not only does he read all the news headlines, I heard he reads Sports SportsHoopla as well.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be the worst move for LeBron to stay one more season with the Cavs, and head for free agency next year with a much better free agent class to build a team with.