• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Who???

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many OL does that make now?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many OL does that make now?

Looks like 14

Garcia
Mason
Thuney
Andrews
Karas
Cannon
Urlick
Brown
Wynn
Waddle
Croston
Cardona
Ferentz
Jelks
King

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like 14

Garcia
Mason
Thuney
Andrews
Karas
Cannon
Urlick
Brown
Wynn
Waddle
Croston
Cardona
Ferentz
Jelks
King

and they'll keep what 7?

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have always tried to stock up on a number of positions on the offensive side of the ball. We all know they really like RBs and WRs from other teams but now they are stockpiling depth along the offensive line. Do I dare say the OL will finally be a weak spot for the Patriots this coming season?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have always tried to stock up on a number of positions on the offensive side of the ball. We all know they really like RBs and WRs from other teams but now they are stockpiling depth along the offensive line. Do I dare say the OL will finally be a weak spot for the Patriots this coming season?

I would call it more of an unknown position than a weakness. They have a lot thrown at the position but with a lot of players that are unproven at this point.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would call it more of an unknown position than a weakness. They have a lot thrown at the position but with a lot of players that are unproven at this point.

If someone is unsure about something it can be deemed a weakness and that's what the Patriots will be dealing with this season-how to disguise those weaknesses.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone is unsure about something it can be deemed a weakness and that's what the Patriots will be dealing with this season-how to disguise those weaknesses.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Cannon the year before this past one was one of the best RT's in all of football. Suffered an injury. So he is an unknown right now because of how he will return from injury but if he is fully healthy they should be fine at RT. Throw in Brown from the 49ers showed well too before his injury.

The LT I would agree is most likely going to be a weakness as good chance they have a guy starting that has never started in the NFL before. That is a tough position to come into the league and be good from the get go. Interior wise the Patriots still have plenty of guys with starting experience on the roster so I'm not worried about that group. So I would say it is less of an unknown than you are giving it credit for right now.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Cannon the year before this past one was one of the best RT's in all of football. Suffered an injury. So he is an unknown right now because of how he will return from injury but if he is fully healthy they should be fine at RT. Throw in Brown from the 49ers showed well too before his injury.

The LT I would agree is most likely going to be a weakness as good chance they have a guy starting that has never started in the NFL before. That is a tough position to come into the league and be good from the get go. Interior wise the Patriots still have plenty of guys with starting experience on the roster so I'm not worried about that group. So I would say it is less of an unknown than you are giving it credit for right now.

I expect to see alot of blitzes to Brady's left this season after the departure of Nate Solder to the Giants. Maybe I'm wrong but if there's a guy starting at LT for the Patriots that has never seen action in an NFL game before, they might want to think about putting a RB on that side to help with the pressure

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect to see alot of blitzes to Brady's left this season after the departure of Nate Solder to the Giants. Maybe I'm wrong but if there's a guy starting at LT for the Patriots that has never seen action in an NFL game before, they might want to think about putting a RB on that side to help with the pressure

OH I agree they will probably be offering a lot of help to whoever starts at that position.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I agree they will probably be offering a lot of help to whoever starts at that position.

They have plenty of RB's who can help block that's for sure.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy I sure hope Scar is following this thread.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this a disguised, weak attempt at trolling the Patriots Board? I'm unsure?????