• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What If Kevin Durant Had Boobs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botslayer finally came out the closet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question for y'all: if you were single and met a woman who looked almost exactly like you (facial wise), would you try to tap that?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question for y'all: if you were single and met a woman who looked almost exactly like you (facial wise), would you try to tap that?

yeah i'd fuck me

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 homemade martini's in (4.5) so responding way to seriously, long story short, most of my friends are actually gay or female (I never get to see a movie I want to see or go to a sports bar on a friday) and I do not think that being called gay is a put down.

I have been saying that bot is a little "happy" for some time.

I am happy as can be tbh, great time in my life :D if you are referring to the dual definition of gay/happy that is funny, a buddy called me and another buddy gay the other day and I responded using the happy definition. Both other buddies are gay, and awesome.

Botslayer finally came out the closet.

Never was in a closest and being gay is nothing that should be in a closet because stuff like that just doesn't matter. A man liking men does not make that man any less of a man than a woman liking women being any less of a woman. I do not even like my gay guy friends calling each other girls because they are men, unless they self identify that way in which case I apologize and buy a round :D

If I were sober enough to notice, no.