• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What does Atlanta need to do to beat Seattle?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do our Falcons need to do differently this time around to beat the Seahawks? This time around they have a much healthier Thomas Rawls at RB who ran for 161 yards against Detroit. If I remember correctly in our last game Michael punched it in twice on the goal line. Although Russell Wilson is capable of beating us with is arm I still think we need to limit Graham and Rawls the most. On the flip side of things Atlanta really struggled in the last matchup when it came to running the ball. It would be nice to not have to lean on Julio to get the offense moving.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad to see someone started a thread about the upcoming game.

I think the game hinges on whether Seattle can run the ball, or not. The Hawks would love to replicate the run game they had against Detroit. If they can, I think the game tilts in seattle's favor, maybe 60-40. If Seattle can't establish the run, I see the game in Atlanta's favor, like 75%.

IMO, The Falcons need to shut down the Seattle run game. Of course, that might leave you vulnerable to Graham, Baldwin, ect.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@night...man there hasn't been much activity in here so I missed it altogether.

I would have said...protect Matt and get some pressure on Wilson...lol...hindsight is a beautiful thing huh!

Most of the local feedback seems to favor playing DAL even on the road, but I would welcome GB back to the dome...might be a shoot out, but the DEF just plays better in the dome imo.