• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Were dead bored - lets talk trades

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL I just noticed the Fehr trade... Why in the fark did SJ trade for a 32 yr old bum that wasnt even playing that makes 2M a year!?!?!? WTF was that?? If SJ is trying to land Tavares this offseason, adding pointless overpaid bums like this is NOT the way to do it...
Does anyone have an answer for this??

Also --as you all probably know - i LOVE landing Kane - esp cause we didnt give up jack shit to get him. Look at the over payments on Hartman and Tatar Tot - we stole Kane. But if it costs us getting Tavares, then no I dont like it... The Sharks COULD still sign both Kane & Tavares.

BUT this being the dumbass Sharks, they will probably sign Kane for 6M a year then give Thornton 5M a year, and retain Martin and there goes all the cap space...

Man I am royally pissed off about this Fehr trade... Almost as mad as I was about Hansen... Why add these pointless pieces of poop?!
Yeah Dwill Fleeced buffalo on this one pretty bad, but he has a history of doing that look at the Thornton and Burns trades. He looks good so far, but still didn’t address replacing Jumbo. Martin will be bought out or traded to a team that needs to hit the cap floor. It’ll be interesting to see what Kane does, he may bolt for a bigger pay day I don’t yhink 6mil is going to cut it

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Dwill Fleeced buffalo on this one pretty bad, but he has a history of doing that look at the Thornton and Burns trades. He looks good so far, but still didn’t address replacing Jumbo. Martin will be bought out or traded to a team that needs to hit the cap floor. It’ll be interesting to see what Kane does, he may bolt for a bigger pay day I don’t yhink 6mil is going to cut it

I like what Pat Foley was saying about signing Kane during last nights game. The just of it is that Wilson is big on keeping a good locker room, so you only give Kane a 1 year deal at 4M, 2yrs MAX, until he proves he can get along with the guys and has changed his ways. Foley doesnt seem to like Kane at all by the way he started going on about him and he seemed very shocked that Wilson went after him. But his view on the situation & contract made a lot of sense

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
5 pts in 3gms... Hes really workin hard to get that 6M a year...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah maybe he’s suffered due to be surrounded by inferior talent, it’s certainly looking that way. I know he’s playing for a contract but it’s hard to argue with the results and performance. I think coming into the sharks locker room has done wonders for him too. Imagine how he’d be with Jumbo feeding him pucks or Tavares

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been over here in awhile. Kane trade looks good for now. 7 straight wins, 10-2 since the trade. Looks to me like we've moved past the Thornton / Marleau era. Scoring seems to be more balanced now. Going into the season I didn't much of the team but I am pleasantly surprised. Could do some damage in the playoffs.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgusting, pathetic loss to Dallas tonight. Stopped skating in the 3rd, that was an embarrassment. Not the way to be playing at this time of the season. Another playoff disappointment coming up.