• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well... I think that puts another nail in the RG3 coffin

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to give colt the shot . he is better then any available FA qb next season so go to him and build more around him

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to give colt the shot . he is better then any available FA qb next season so go to him and build more around him

I agree! It's time. Sure! Colt McCoy might not be the long-term answer for us, but I'll take him over RGIII, right now. After seeing RGIII, again, today, he's just not the guy. He's lost. I hope he could eventually prove me wrong, but I seriously doubt it. Last year, he looked sub-par. So far, this year, he looks absolutely horrible.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that it appears RG3 is on his way to bust hood, we have to continue to play him. We need to make 100% sure he is not the guy. This season is lost. Let use it to let him play and see if he can pull it together. I doubt it, but we need to play it out.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is what RGIII meant when he said that if the players around a QB doesn't play well, the QB doesn't play well. Too many people are assuming that there is always an open receiver when a play unfolds. There is only one WR who's able to get open consistently,,,,,,,DJax and they doubled him all day.

Even if that is true on certain plays (and make no mistake guys are not covered every play) RG3 needs to do what most other QBs do in that situation - throw the ball away or scramble. What in the hell happened to the RG3 who could run for few yards or scramble & make a pass on the run? Kaep did it all day long - why not RG3?

During the lone TD drive RG3 show signs of being able to use his talents in this area. Otherwise - he looks lost. Also - he will never amt to anything more if he continues to hold onto the ball so damn long. That is unforgiveable. If you are indeed defending this guy then you might be about the last person outside of his family who shares this opinion.

Until he shows me otherwise I don't have any faith in the guy. Sure the O-line was not good yesterday. However - as much or more of the blame can be placed on RG3. This is not a matter of opinion - RG3 is currently playing his way out of the position, and it is almost impossible to not believe that at the current time.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that it appears RG3 is on his way to bust hood, we have to continue to play him. We need to make 100% sure he is not the guy. This season is lost. Let use it to let him play and see if he can pull it together. I doubt it, but we need to play it out.

Perhaps that is true. If so - RG3 needs to play to win & not for any other reason. It appeared yesterday that he was out to prove a pt about being a pocket passer & the results were miserable. How can you only get 3 pts off 3 turnovers when the running game was also very good? He needs to park his ego at the door & try to do what is best to win - period & that includes listening to your coaches & not trying to interject with your own thoughts which are flawed at best.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg3 is playing his way to heath shuler , patrick ramsey JC eras

right now i cant imagine him being able to turn it around in 5 games and make a believer out of anyone

time to see if mccoy can do it

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3...I saw a young QB out there yesterday that's trying not to make mistakes, thus holding the ball too long...lot of talent there, but he needs to go to another team and start over. Gruden doesn't believe him and I get the sense some of his teammates don't either.

Can't blame them...he's in a bad place right now...stuck in between his instincts and what he knows he should be doing.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wise Man Once Said: You can't do epic [stuff] with Baylor people....

griffinjersey.jpg