• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well fuck

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ISN'T injured on this team these days? Seems like our receivers are the only healthy ones (I probably jinxed it right here too)

Fucking terrible. At full strength or close to it this team would've been so dominant. Ughh.. just gotta stay afloat until Palmer/Stanton returns and hope Campbell's injury isn't serious. And Peterson's. And Cromartie's. Oh, and Stanton's. Anyone I missed? Oh yeah, Bethel. Sweet lord.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the loss out of the equation, the game was brutal for us.

From what Keim said:
-Campbell likely has a grade 2 MCL sprain. But he is optimistic that the injury won't keep him out long & there is hope that he might even be available for week 6. More tests needed.
-Stanton will under go more tests. Keim won't make a decision to add a QB for 24-18 hours. If both Stanton & Palmer are a no go, Thomas will be the starter with any QB they pick up being the backup.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Thomas is a terrible joke. He is not an NFL QB and never will be. I expect the same quality of QB as the Max Hall era. They MUST sign someone else. There are surely better options out there.

I can't remember seeing so many devastating injuries on a team. It's amazing they are 3-1. If they can hold up and beat Washington and Oakland, there is still hope.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Logan Thomas is the starter this week, Arians needs to switch up the offense to a more zone-read QB run/pass option type. Take advantage of Thomas' athletic ability. Look what Wilson did against that Wash def. He needs to stop being stubborn with trying to throw chunk yards with a young QB who has accuracy issues.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Logan Thomas is the starter this week, Arians needs to switch up the offense to a more zone-read QB run/pass option type. Take advantage of Thomas' athletic ability. Look what Wilson did against that Wash def. He needs to stop being stubborn with trying to throw chunk yards with a young QB who has accuracy issues.

Maybe, but to expect Thomas to accomplish anything close to Wilson's production is a huge stretch.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. This would be the weak to bust out the option play and make 3-5 yard dunk passes to Ellington . We may seem a heavy dose of the run game as it is...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am concerned because Arians doesn't seem to adjust the game plan for his (lack of) talent. He'll probably still have Thomas throwing bombs to Michael Floyd and trying to stretch the field.

The problem with dinking and dunking is it only works for so long, but it's a better approach than anything else.

Defense needs to be HUGE and the run game too.

Why haven't we seen more of Stepfan Taylor? Anyone know?