• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well damn...

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But most importantly, a DC that can put his players in the best position to succeed and adjust on the fly.

Amen on that.....Capers is too old to change his spots.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this year is the beginning of 30+ years of failure with minor successful seasons sprinkled in here and there.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this year is the beginning of 30+ years of failure with minor successful seasons sprinkled in here and there.

Awwwww, isn’t that cute. As long as Rodgers is at the helm GB shouldn’t see the same mediocrity that you as a bears fan has witnessed for years but until they get rid of TT and Capers to start, I don’t see another Lombardi trophy going back to Lambeau.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwww, isn’t that cute. As long as Rodgers is at the helm GB shouldn’t see the same mediocrity that you as a bears fan has witnessed for years but until they get rid of TT and Capers to start, I don’t see another Lombardi trophy going back to Lambeau.
You’d think so. Rodgers looks like glass to me now though. And I’m glad you got the irony in my post.

EDIT: I just read this. If this were to happen, I’d have to laugh really hard. I doubt it does though. Rodgers is one of those players the rules don’t apply to.

Sources: Rodgers' IR return draws teams' ire

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it...Steal Jim Leonhard from the Badgers before he becomes too hot...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’d think so. Rodgers looks like glass to me now though. And I’m glad you got the irony in my post.

EDIT: I just read this. If this were to happen, I’d have to laugh really hard. I doubt it does though. Rodgers is one of those players the rules don’t apply to.

Sources: Rodgers' IR return draws teams' ire

I saw that as well. I can only speculate this has happened before to other players as well without any complaints but because it’s Rodgers.........I’m not excusing it but if they are going to complain about Rodgers than they have to complain about every player this is done to.

Rodgers is no favre when it comes to toughness. Even though the hit was legal, you could tell Barr put a little extra push in his tackle. Understandable, Rodgers has been a Viking killer for years and taking him out must have been enjoyable for minny and the rest of the division. Karma can be a mean bitch though......

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that as well. I can only speculate this has happened before to other players as well without any complaints but because it’s Rodgers.........I’m not excusing it but if they are going to complain about Rodgers than they have to complain about every player this is done to.

Rodgers is no favre when it comes to toughness. Even though the hit was legal, you could tell Barr put a little extra push in his tackle. Understandable, Rodgers has been a Viking killer for years and taking him out must have been enjoyable for minny and the rest of the division. Karma can be a mean bitch though......
Karma? I’m still waiting for karma on the packers for taking McMahon out on the dirtiest play ever. And i can only speculate as well, but the packers pretty much did what the rule was put in place to prevent. The Packers should’ve known the rule. They should be punished. Taking away Rodgers is a little steep imo, but this needs to be some sort of punishment. By the letter of the law, the packers would need to release him. I doubt it happens, but it IS the owners calling for it, and Goodell is a puppet of the owners, so I think this is a very real possibility.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma? I’m still waiting for karma on the packers for taking McMahon out on the dirtiest play ever. And i can only speculate as well, but the packers pretty much did what the rule was put in place to prevent. The Packers should’ve known the rule. They should be punished. Taking away Rodgers is a little steep imo, but this needs to be some sort of punishment. By the letter of the law, the packers would need to release him. I doubt it happens, but it IS the owners calling for it, and Goodell is a puppet of the owners, so I think this is a very real possibility.

I don’t remember the McMahon incident. But I do remember Chicago knocking Rodgers out for several weeks a few years back so karma has already come and gone.

I don’t expect much to come out of Rodgers being put on IR again. I imagine a slap on the wrist or GB comes up with some excuse as to why they did it.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it...Steal Jim Leonhard from the Badgers before he becomes too hot...

He has done well at UW but does his philosophy and scheme translate to success in the NFL? I guess there is only one way to find out.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t remember the McMahon incident. But I do remember Chicago knocking Rodgers out for several weeks a few years back so karma has already come and gone.

I don’t expect much to come out of Rodgers being put on IR again. I imagine a slap on the wrist or GB comes up with some excuse as to why they did it.
You guys ended our last super bowl winning QBs career as a very good starting caliber QB. Karma suggests an equivalent loss for you guys. You got 25+ years of exceptional QBing. Sorry to burst your bubble, but karma doesn’t exist.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys ended our last super bowl winning QBs career as a very good starting caliber QB. Karma suggests an equivalent loss for you guys. You got 25+ years of exceptional QBing. Sorry to burst your bubble, but karma doesn’t exist.

meh, it was the defense that propelled them to the SB. Besides, McMahon was a back up in GB afterwards so they kissed and made up.:heh:

I know it must just turn your stomach knowing GB has had 2 outstanding QBs back to back just like it turns my stomach watching the Vikings goose egg my Packers in Lambeau. The only comfort I have is knowing GB had their B and C team out there.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, it was the defense that propelled them to the SB. Besides, McMahon was a back up in GB afterwards so they kissed and made up.:heh:

I know it must just turn your stomach knowing GB has had 2 outstanding QBs back to back just like it turns my stomach watching the Vikings goose egg my Packers in Lambeau. The only comfort I have is knowing GB had their B and C team out there.
It’s terrible. I have faith that the Packers are about ready for years of failure, though. What goes around comes around. Hopefully you have to live through obnoxious bears fans when they are better for 30+ years like I have had to live through obnoxious packer fans when they are winning. I have faith Trubisky is the beginning of the end of the bears being god awful every year. However, the Packers will probably fall ass backwards into another great QB after Rodgers.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s terrible. I have faith that the Packers are about ready for years of failure, though. What goes around comes around. Hopefully you have to live through obnoxious bears fans when they are better for 30+ years like I have had to live through obnoxious packer fans when they are winning. I have faith Trubisky is the beginning of the end of the bears being god awful every year. However, the Packers will probably fall ass backwards into another great QB after Rodgers.

I live in cowboy country and I believe their fans are more obnoxious than bear fans. Fortunately they will be watching the playoffs at home this year as well.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in cowboy country and I believe their fans are more obnoxious than bear fans. Fortunately they will be watching the playoffs at home this year as well.
Yeah, but I’m not sure which fans are worse. Cowboys or Seahawks.