• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Raider fans

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, Black Widow! :suds: Happy to have you.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to SportsHoopla, Miss. Grew up a Raider fan myself.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAZZZAWP!?!

Hey guys/girls, I am back, hoping for a better '13. '12 was a huge disappointment obviously, glad I didn't waste my time and money going to Miami last year, Sept in that godforsaken stadium is one hot bitch on the best of days, but I love all the Raider fans down there, even if the team doesn't show up, our fans sure do. I hope Reggie can right the ship and get this team heading in the right direction.

GO RAIDERS! :suds:

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the Sharks board, the Raider ESPN board SUCKS. Good to see me have a growing community of the Silver & Black!:amen:

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so old I've forgotten how long I've been a Raider fan. Favorite Raider...Jack Tatum. Black Widow told me about this forum so I'm here to check it out. I like our GM and HC. I believe McFadden should be traded for whatever we can get, Palmer is our best chance to win for now, we need serious help on DL, MLB and CB then work on the OL and get a serviceable RB who can show up for work. I'm tired of hearing about someone's potential after five years of no results. The WRs need to learn how to run routes and catch the ball, especially when it hits them in the hands. Oh and I keep my opinions to myself lol.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so old I've forgotten how long I've been a Raider fan. Favorite Raider...Jack Tatum. Black Widow told me about this forum so I'm here to check it out. I like our GM and HC. I believe McFadden should be traded for whatever we can get, Palmer is our best chance to win for now, we need serious help on DL, MLB and CB then work on the OL and get a serviceable RB who can show up for work. I'm tired of hearing about someone's potential after five years of no results. The WRs need to learn how to run routes and catch the ball, especially when it hits them in the hands. Oh and I keep my opinions to myself lol.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Welcome to SportsHoopla, sir. :yo:

RAIDERCOACH

S.H.'s Problem child
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well im a real coach with raider insiders (my dads friends that work for the raiders org) ive been a fan just over 35 years and live shit and breathe raiders..i am all stats all business alll the time and alll my predictions come true ...that said why does it say im unable to view my own profile or someone elses it only lets me use the cp ...its says i dont have authorozation ...what gives?:wtf2:

RAIDERCOACH

S.H.'s Problem child
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay FL is here!

Welcome my friend.
what about me you told me to come here before you left psd ...what you dont remember ?...starting to feel dissed....:rollseyes:

RAIDERCOACH

S.H.'s Problem child
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what ive tried to reach out to my raider sister ...its been 2 days and no reply ...thats ok im outa here..if you dont like me.. why tell me to come to hooplah with you? it was nice having met you all ..but this feels like psd so im out ...plus they never let me see my own profile or anyone elses...

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOL You need to relax bro. Go read the other thread you started... Will answer many questions.

Just Bring It

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Raider Nation!!!! It's about time the Raiders lay the smack down on their candy asses!!

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up a Raider fan and remember the John Madden era. Favs were Sistrunk, Tatum, Ray Guy, George Blanda, Jim Otto, Banazac (spelling ?), Hendricks, Casper, Belitnekov, and Stabler. Howie Long was an animal and I stopped watching them shortly after Al Davis benched Marcus Allen, then traded him away. I still have all my Raider stuff and had considered selling it. Now that Al is gone, I might see if they keep a coach long enough for him to recruit and build a solid team again. Tired of Al changing coaches every year and trying to be the coach himself, telling the coach who to put in or bench, screwing up the team.

OaktownBill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OaktownBill from ESPN bd

The ESPN ship is sinking so here I am.....Where's Baby and Don?