• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Raider fans

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha just went and tried to recruit some more Raider fans, don't know if they'll show but here's a welcome mat for any who do.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck with the recruiting my brother!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit.....we need more of every fan here! lol

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck those fags at espn, if they wanna stay there cool, then I hope they have fun butt packin each other. Half of em seem like they have no clue any fuckin way.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck those fags at espn, if they wanna stay there cool, then I hope they have fun butt packin each other. Half of em seem like they have no clue any fuckin way.

haha Sorry shit didn't work out bro.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everybody.

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sad part is, that board has soooo many people on it. Just sucks that 80% are complete dumbasses.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raider fan for life

just how it is, some things you just don't question. try not to take it too seriously, but still have my moments. been to most of the Raider games in Fl since i have been here, not that they have noticed or done me any favors, don't know if i will be able to make the miami game this year, but ima play it by ear and see how things go for us. i haven't heard much news from the team so far, mostly news from other teams signing our players, i hope we have something up our sleeves. i'll keep an eye on this board, always looking for Raider news.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just how it is, some things you just don't question. try not to take it too seriously, but still have my moments. been to most of the Raider games in Fl since i have been here, not that they have noticed or done me any favors, don't know if i will be able to make the miami game this year, but ima play it by ear and see how things go for us. i haven't heard much news from the team so far, mostly news from other teams signing our players, i hope we have something up our sleeves. i'll keep an eye on this board, always looking for Raider news.

We actually don't look bad on defense and of course our run game seems to still be clicking, however, we still don't have a legit QB which will probably kill us again, lol.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually don't look bad on defense and of course our run game seems to still be clicking, however, we still don't have a legit QB which will probably kill us again, lol.

I realize it is preseason, but if there was one pre game I would like the Raiders to win it would be the 9er game, didn't get to see the game, but 3 points and JC limping off the field is not too encouraging. Oh, and the only coverage I actually saw was the scrum in the stands between drunk fans (on last nights 10 o'clock news), looked like we got the worst of that deal too, the report closed with shots fired in the parking lot? good grief man, I see nothing has changed in the Bay.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize it is preseason, but if there was one pre game I would like the Raiders to win it would be the 9er game, didn't get to see the game, but 3 points and JC limping off the field is not too encouraging. Oh, and the only coverage I actually saw was the scrum in the stands between drunk fans (on last nights 10 o'clock news), looked like we got the worst of that deal too, the report closed with shots fired in the parking lot? good grief man, I see nothing has changed in the Bay.

FLA, I recognize the name from espn. Welcome here. Different year, same result (most likely). No passing game. No run-D. Maybe 8-8, but most likely sub .500. Best thing about this board, no Baby, Don or Balls. Good Raider football would also help here too.:cool2:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FLA, I recognize the name from espn. Welcome here. Different year, same result (most likely). No passing game. No run-D. Maybe 8-8, but most likely sub .500. Best thing about this board, no Baby, Don or Balls. Good Raider football would also help here too.:cool2:

no baby don or balls, good stuff,NO DOUBT!
right on my bro, hard to say how it will roll, but one thing for sure, we better play some D, or it will be a long season for sure. i was front row in j'ville, watched us score 38 and still get punked, thats hard to take. i don't know if retread bres can take us there, we just have to get better against the run.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw us at 8-8 last year to, I hope we exceed that, I'm tired of mundane same old same old. If we can put together our running game like last year and get consistent on a passing attack, we might have a good enough "D" to compete for our division, I'm holding expectations high this year..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raider fan. Will be back in preseason, but how about Al's parting shot, leaving us with no 1st or 2nd rounder this year?

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, Raiderette here!

Lets see, a little about myself.

Die hard displaced raiders fan living in Oklahoma. Met my husband in 2000 and didn't know a thing about football. He was a raiders fan, so wanting to impress my new boyfriend I started watching the games with him. Needless to say he created a monster and now I dress up for the games as a Superfan lol

Current favorite raider is Burris, favorite past raider is Tim Brown and Howie Long.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, Raiderette here!

Lets see, a little about myself.

Die hard displaced raiders fan living in Oklahoma. Met my husband in 2000 and didn't know a thing about football. He was a raiders fan, so wanting to impress my new boyfriend I started watching the games with him. Needless to say he created a monster and now I dress up for the games as a Superfan lol

Current favorite raider is Burris, favorite past raider is Tim Brown and Howie Long.

Welcome aboard bout time we got some more raiders fans my all time favorite Marcus Allen current Denarius Moore .you watch hockey too ?good job supetflyer let's build the Raiders Nation :dance: