• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14: Redskins @ Chargers

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never suggested they should tank. You got the wrong guy. This was Kc's worst game of the year.

Sorry about that!!

BTW: It might have been his worse game of the year, but that first one against the cowboys was kind of a stinker too!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just fucking pathetic! Trying to think of who even tried in this game, and I come up with Brown and Vigil maybe Lanier IDK:noidea:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that!!, It might have been his worse game of the year, but that first one against the cowboys was kind of a stinker too!

but I blame that one on all the backup lineman. KC had plenty of time to throw today. He was just off. His best pass was the td pass. The one he bounced to Crowder at the end of the game was just bad. Sure our team has major injures but his performance was just awful today.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just fucking pathetic! Trying to think of who even tried in this game, and I come up with Brown and Vigil maybe Lanier IDK:noidea:

Even though they pulled him, I think that Breeland gets some props for stepping in on ST's. Although he didn't do much in terms of returns, he also didn't do anything to hurt the team either.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though they pulled him, I think that Breeland gets some props for stepping in on ST's. Although he didn't do much in terms of returns, he also didn't do anything to hurt the team either.

They gave up 448 total yards, over 300 yards at half time and 431 yards at the end of the 2nd quarter. I don't think anyone on defense did anything to help the team. Conversely no one on offense did anything to help the team. San Diego had the #2 passing defense but the 31st rushing defense. Where was the run game?

I don't think they tanked. I do think they were not giving their best. I won't even say it was on purpose. I think they knew that 1% chance (LOL) meant they were done and they just did not get up for this game like they did earlier in the year. Hell look at the forum the past week. We all knew it was over too and participation declined a great deal. Why should they be different ..... other than they might want to keep their jobs.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave up 448 total yards, over 300 yards at half time and 431 yards at the end of the 2nd quarter. I don't think anyone on defense did anything to help the team. Conversely no one on offense did anything to help the team. San Diego had the #2 passing defense but the 31st rushing defense. Where was the run game?

I don't think they tanked. I do think they were not giving their best. I won't even say it was on purpose. I think they knew that 1% chance (LOL) meant they were done and they just did not get up for this game like they did earlier in the year. Hell look at the forum the past week. We all knew it was over too and participation declined a great deal. Why should they be different ..... other than they might want to keep their jobs.

Well - it is one thing for the fans to think & act this way - quite another for players to perform in this manner. Forget about slim playoff chances or wins - some of these guys are playing for their jobs (as you mentioned) - either on the Redskins or another team in the future. If they just go through the motions some of them will be out of the NFL shortly.

The one who stood out the most to me was Norman. Is he still hurt? If not then pretty pathetic. What a waste of $$.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent seen the game yet and probably wont till thursday . i will give comment then

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent seen the game yet and probably wont till thursday . i will give comment then

the film should be burned & the ashes launched into the coldest depths of outer space