• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13, Philadelphia Eagles @ Los Angeles Rams, 12/10/17, 1:30 pm, PST, FOX

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webster has ruptured Achilles and Johnson is in concussion protocol.

That's the one position the Rams have no depth

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what??? We may have lost this game, but the Eagles have pretty much lost their season without Wentz... Terrible for them to lose such a special player, but MIGHT end up helping us BIG TIME come playoff time!!!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams lost the battle yesterday, but won the war at least for this year. It is sad that Wentz had to get hurt. Philadelphia has a great team and had a legit shot to win it all, but probably not now. We know Nick Foles, he is no Carson Wentz. Yesterday was a heavy weight fight worthy of PPV, I appreciate how the Rams players played. It was tough to see the Rams lose but it is not all bad news, Seattle and Minnesota lost too. So our goals remain the same are still attainable, just doesn't look like we will get the bye week.

The play of the game was Havenstein getting hurt, whenhe was out that is when the strip sack on Goff happened. If he didn't get hurt, Goff doesn't fumble and we hold on for the win. It really speaks to our lack of depth on the offensive line and corner position too with Webster getting hurt.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fear Wentz tore ACL

He did outplay Goff though and his team won, so there is that
Typical Eagles sideline huddle....

Carson-Wentz-and-Doug-Pederson.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give up a late FG drive with Files at the helm, gave up a 4th and goal TD that turned out to be a huge play in the game.
I can't give you this one ALR, that late FG was a result from a strip sack. Foles only had 1 first down to get them into field goal position and it was gifted on some fathom call I don't think I've ever heard, on a guy not in the play where the TV rules expert said he didn't see any foul.

By the way, go look at that 4 and 1 play and tell me the refs didn't miss a pick play on Tree that's rarely allowed in College. Just too easy to call considering the situation of the Eagles going to the air on a 1 yard play, they should actually be looking for it, not just 'missing' it, because that's the type of play teams are going to try. If they get caught and convert, big deal they get pushed back and punt like they should have anyways, if they don't they extend their drive like they did.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't give you this one ALR, that late FG was a result from a strip sack. Foles only had 1 first down to get them into field goal position and it was gifted on some fathom call I don't think I've ever heard, on a guy not in the play where the TV rules expert said he didn't see any foul.

By the way, go look at that 4 and 1 play and tell me the refs didn't miss a pick play on Tree that's rarely allowed in College. Just too easy to call considering the situation of the Eagles going to the air on a 1 yard play, they should actually be looking for it, not just 'missing' it, because that's the type of play teams are going to try. If they get caught and convert, big deal they get pushed back and punt like they should have anyways, if they don't they extend their drive like they did.

I was referring to the FG before the strip sack where the Rams D allowed Files to lead his team down the field.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the FG before the strip sack where the Rams D allowed Files to lead his team down the field.
Okay, my dinner party arrived early last night, and I probably have some of the sequence of events mixed up.

My bad ALR.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only take away i got on this game was that the eagles are very beatable...we should have beat them but the last 2 series offensively and defensively had some very stupid plays. Mainly the personal foul calls on defense; you simply cannot have that bad of a lapse in judgement. Johnson's taunting was stupid...i get he was having his way with Jeffrey but at the end of the game Jeffrey got the last laugh with the W.

I don't mind the trash talk but shit do the shit when the game is out of reach by 20-30 pts not barely winning by a fucking FG. He's not that good of a damn corner to be running off the mouth like that especially when his ass lines up 10 yds off the damn WR cause he is scared to get beat.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webster has ruptured Achilles and Johnson is in concussion protocol.

That's the one position the Rams have no depth

According to McVay, Johnson isn't in concussion protocol. Hopefully he's good to go this weekend, can't afford any more DB injuries.

There were some very questionable fouls called on the Rams D during some of the Eagles' scoring drives. That taunting penalty looked like nothing to me. The leverage call on the FG simply didn't happen. There was a late hit call on a guy that was still up, but the ref had a very quick whistle on forward progress. Some of those go the other way, who knows.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need either a block or a return.

Edit: Or a hail mary.

This is why I really didn't like the Rams punting on the previous drive; they should've gone for it on 4th IMO. The Rams did get lucky with a few seconds on the clock before the 2 minute warning after the punt, but that's just not enough time, even if everything worked out. The Rams just weren't protecting well enough late with both tackles dinged up.