• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We need a banner for the Vegas Golden Knights page

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I could have saved it for when the Knights clinch a playoff spot but I figured why wait until then?

They may have one locked up before the trade deadline :heh:

I owe you an apology then. I incorrectly assumed you posted right after Vegas stomped on the Leafs. :D

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may have one locked up before the trade deadline :heh:

I owe you an apology then. I incorrectly assumed you posted right after Vegas stomped on the Leafs. :D

No apology needed, your assumption was correct :D

/That said, that was a fun game to watch, very entertaining.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tower%20Deck.jpg

OK, I am generally a big fan of their Marketing folks, but I think they missed the mark on this one.

I am not sure too many people will pay $99 to stand for 3 hours and drink their faces off. Well, not without a craps table to lean against.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life size solid chocolate, honoring the greatest goalie in Franchise history as he leads his team into the playoffs.

At Bellagio

(see below)

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stance is all wrong, holding the stick wrong, and his catching hand is apparently deformed.

Soooooooooooo, it is an accurate depiction?

Quick goalie story for you. Was playing blackjack and the pit boss comes over. Her 11 year old has his hockey career all figured out. He is a goalie, will be a Golden Gopher and then turn pro.

Apparently he is being coached by Pokey Reddick, who told her son that he will definitely be able to play at the College level and has a good shot at a pro career.

Kid went to a Knights game and made a sign that said "Fleury you are the reason I play hockey". Held it up at the glass during warmups. Apparently the young man was a Fleury fan for years. Anyway, Fleury skates by and sees the sign. Next lap, Fleury taps the glass as he skates by. Next lap he tosses the kid a puck. Mom and kid were ecstatic.