• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have Word of a Timeline on Houston

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Jason La Confora, the projected timeperiod when Houston will be available should be week 9-11. That's a bit longer than I would have liked to hear. This team has proven they can win without Houston, but no offense can be assumed to be a cupcake for this team anymore like you could at times last year.

Week 1: Chargers
Week 2: Texans
Week 3: Jets
Week 4: Steelers
Week 5: Bye
Week 6: Raiders
Week 7: Saints
Week 8: Colts
Week 9: Jaguars
Week 10: Panthers
Week 11: Bucs
Week 12: Beyond, let's not go there

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, I am going to be just happy Justin Houston vs Donald Stephenson is still going to happen.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, I am going to be just happy Justin Houston vs Donald Stephenson is still going to happen.

He looked pretty good week 1 for us. I saw one pass play where he got beat but the rest he held his ground just fine and was very good in run blocking. When running to the right the Broncos averaged around 7.8 yards per carry.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked pretty good week 1 for us. I saw one pass play where he got beat but the rest he held his ground just fine and was very good in run blocking. When running to the right the Broncos averaged around 7.8 yards per carry.
Just know he did the same skit for the Chiefs the first two weeks of the season too. It's not that he never performs, he's just a big tease. We will see if this is another tease or something more.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just know he did the same skit for the Chiefs the first two weeks of the season too. It's not that he never performs, he's just a big tease. We will see if this is another tease or something more.

True. I'm trying to be cautious when looking at our OL. I think the same thing with Okung in that he has those moments of showing greatness then seems to have a rogue injury that hampers him the rest of the year. So they definitely have to prove consistency but I like what I have seen so far. Both played better than anything the Broncos saw from the LT or RT last year.