• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ware speaks

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to keep it in house DWare.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, now handling things in house is the way to go? Dez made this a huge deal. Ware is just calmly answering questions asked of him. Closest he has been to a vocal leader IMO.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media made this a huge deal before they found out the circumstances of what was said. Dez isn't the first player to have heated words, etc., on the sideline, and won't be the last.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQtgx4iG8E]Young Frankenstein ( junior ) - Werewolf! ...There! - YouTube[/ame][YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, now handling things in house is the way to go? Dez made this a huge deal. Ware is just calmly answering questions asked of him. Closest he has been to a vocal leader IMO.

When did I ever say that handling things in house wasnt the way to go? I thought teams circled around their own. But hey, we dont agree. its no biggie in my book.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this. Not trying to say it is correct opinion, but this is kind of the point I have been making. Obviously many will disagree and not trying to start that up again. I just think this lays out in a pretty fair way the main reason why I think Dez was wrong.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/10/its-not-about-what-dallas-cowboys-wr-dez-bryant-said-on-the-sideline-in-detroit-its-how-and-when-he-said-it.html/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&nclick_check=1
I loved Ditka's response. If any player pulled the same crap Dez did last Sunday under Halas or Landry, they would have been sent to the locker room and turned in their uniform.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media made this a huge deal before they found out the circumstances of what was said. Dez isn't the first player to have heated words, etc., on the sideline, and won't be the last.

I totally agree with this. we see 10% total of what happens on the sidelines. Most outbursts go unnoticed and unreported. Dez does it, he's public enemy number #1. :noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I ever say that handling things in house wasnt the way to go? I thought teams circled around their own. But hey, we dont agree. its no biggie in my book.

Actually, you probably didn't. I just assumed based on your opinion of Dez not begin wrong for handling it on the field and on National TV.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious who wrote down the answers and responses for Ware. Leon Lett sounded smarter.

Oh well, at least you are consistent with your hatred of the man...

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you probably didn't. I just assumed based on your opinion of Dez not begin wrong for handling it on the field and on National TV.

I think he took it too far, but Im not going to demonize the kid. And actually I dont have much of a problem with his interaction with Romo and the coaches. They were talking football and strategy. When the coach said, settle down on your route, Dez kneeled down and listened.

The Witten interaction he admitted Witt was trying to get him to focus, and calm down and focus on the last 12 seconds. He will learn from it, but I dont want the kid neutered. There are worse things in the world than hyper energy. Not TO like at all imho.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, despite what the press is telling everyone to think, this thing isn't a big deal, no matter how desperately some people want it to be a big deal. Witten's interview today on 1310 supports this notion.

jonny_blaze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't really mind it during the game and don't really care about it now

Football is an emotional, physical, demanding sport and someone got emotional. If after the game Dez schredded everyone on the team, threw the defense under the bus, and called out the coaches then it would be an issue

I remember TO pouting, this isn't the same

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care what Dez did, and I don't really care what the media is saying. The only thing I care about is the fucking blunder on 3rd down that saved the Lions from losing that game. Funny how absolutely nobody is talking about Tyron Smith and all the focus is on Dez. Yet when Alex Barron makes a mistake that egregious he is bashed to no end by every sports media outlet and every Cowboy fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Its coming down to Tanner not running the right play. I thought Garrett basically blamed it on Tanner just as much Smith, which is probably true but there were many other things that happened during the game that cost us. Like Romos INT vs Denver or TWills fumble against SD, those things just happened at the end and at the wrong time. Sure they hurt bad and pretty much sealed the deal in their own right, but should we really have been in those situations??? Its easy to go back and say this could have happened or that. Bottom line, no one person ever loses a game or wins a game. We are 4-4, because of everyone involved.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Its coming down to Tanner not running the right play. I thought Garrett basically blamed it on Tanner just as much Smith, which is probably true but there were many other things that happened during the game that cost us. Like Romos INT vs Denver or TWills fumble against SD, those things just happened at the end and at the wrong time. Sure they hurt bad and pretty much sealed the deal in their own right, but should we really have been in those situations??? Its easy to go back and say this could have happened or that. Bottom line, no one person ever loses a game or wins a game. We are 4-4, because of everyone involved.

I don't care if Tanner sat down and started barking like a dog it doesn't come "down to Tanner not running the right play"

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think it does either , but JG made sure to let the media know that he should have ran straight ahead.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, at least you are consistent with your hatred of the man...
Don't hate him. He just plain sucks now, Used up, expensive and severely over rated. I'm sure you would llove to give him a raise and a contract extention.