• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walker Pitches Tomorrow

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good choice. The bullpen has been absolutely abused by that Angels series then the 5.1 from Elias yesterday. We can't hit em even harder by using them all again in an entire game.

The Mets should be a slightly easier team for Walker to face and build confidence and command against.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually kind of surprised this decision was made as I thought it would be Wilhelmsen spot starting again. He just hasnt been good in his last 3 starts (1 here, 2 in Tacoma). LMC also didnt have the nicest things to say about him. Nevertheless this is a great opportunity for him so I hope he can take advantage of it. I will feel a lot better about this staff the rest of the year if he can stick up here.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to tai. Hope to see him throw a plus fastball again soon

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramirez did a good job of giving the bulk of the pen a night off. It's unfortunate that the second inning was extended by the failed gamble that Jones took which resulted in a triple that drove in the first Mets run and led to the second. In the past, something like that might have sent Ramirez into panic mode and it looked like it might this time too, but he managed to get out of it without further damage after that second run scored. He seemed to be on cruise control from then on. Hopefully Jones will learn that it is sometimes better to let the ball drop in front of you for a single rather than risk a tough catch which could result in a double or triple, opening the door for a bigger inning. Unfortunately, it ended up being the difference in the game.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Jones has to learn. I have seen him dive for several balls and I actually can't recall him catching one of them. I would like to think it is his youth that causes these bad judgements in the field and on the bases, but he will be 26 before the season is over. It was dumb in the fact he went for it instead of just allowing it to be first and second and then diving from the side and using his body to block it from the front in case he didn't catch it was double dumb.