• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake up bitches.....

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious the match will happen, but I kinda like how they're doing something different....

I could see the following scenario:

-Cena shows up as a fan in the front row and mingles with the crowd throughout the show
-After the 'scheduled' main event, Cena cuts a promo from from his seat (saying how great a show it was but he's still disappointed, and telling the crowd to go home after this Kid Rock performance)
-During the performance, Taker comes out for the real main event (imo he should just surprise attack Cena from in the crowd instead of coming down on the bike)

The only problem with that is that it's pretty much set in stone that Lesnar/Reigns will be the main event. But I can see that in like hour 4 or so.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that Wrestlemania Week isn't just WM, its THE week of profession wrestling. ROH and NXT have some STACKED cards on Saturday

ROH Supercard of Honor XII:

Dalton Castle vs Marty Scurll for the ROH Title
Kenny Omega vs Cody Rhodes
Hangman Page vs Kota Ibushi
Frankie Kazarian/Christopher Daniels/Scorpio Sky vs Flip Gordon/Young Bucks
Kenny King vs Silas Young for the ROH TV Title
Briscoe Bros vs Jay Lethal/Tanahashi for the ROH Tag Team Titles
WOH Title Match to be decided (my guess is Kelly Klein vs Tenielle Dashwood aka Emma)

NXT Takeover New Orleans:

Andrade Cien Almas vs Aleister Black for the NXT Title
Adam Cole vs Velveteen Dream vs EC3 vs Killian Dain vs Ricochet vs Lars Sullivan in a ladder match for the brand new North American Title
Undisputed Era (possibly Cole pulling double duty) vs Authors of Pain vs Roderick Strong/Pete Dunne for the NXT Tag Titles
Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa in an "unsanctioned" grudge match
Ember Moon vs Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Title

The down side is these air at the same time. The plus side is you can be like me and watch ROH first and NXT on the Network after. This weekend gon be guuuuuuud[/B]

Don't forget a Stacked WM card( IMO the best since 31).

Cole is pulling double duty because Fish injured his knee

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious the match will happen, but I kinda like how they're doing something different....

I could see the following scenario:

-Cena shows up as a fan in the front row and mingles with the crowd throughout the show
-After the 'scheduled' main event, Cena cuts a promo from from his seat (saying how great a show it was but he's still disappointed, and telling the crowd to go home after this Kid Rock performance)
-During the performance, Taker comes out for the real main event (imo he should just surprise attack Cena from in the crowd instead of coming down on the bike)

I'd book it mid promo Taker comes up behind Cena( Trench Coat, bandana and sun glasses etc.)

And

it-is-on.gif

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with that is that it's pretty much set in stone that Lesnar/Reigns will be the main event. But I can see that in like hour 4 or so.

I'd think given that it's potentially Taker's last match, Cena-Taker would be the match to end the show (plus having Reigns wins the title to end the should would lead to a lot of boos).

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez man, that ROH was super long. Started at 8 and just now ended. It was good overall but holy fuck am I burnt out. I planned on doing NXT tonight as well but looks like that'll be tomorrow. Judging by Twitter trends, it looks to be one hell of a show.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez man, that ROH was super long. Started at 8 and just now ended. It was good overall but holy fuck am I burnt out. I planned on doing NXT tonight as well but looks like that'll be tomorrow. Judging by Twitter trends, it looks to be one hell of a show.

It was

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Gargano/Ciampa match was obviously good but it seemed a little too self-consciously dramatic and "epic" for my tastes. Everyone else seemed to love it so I'm obviously in the minority on that one. The ladder match was amazing. Will probably watch the rest of the show later this week.

Wonder who gets called up this week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gargano/Ciampa match was obviously good but it seemed a little too self-consciously dramatic and "epic" for my tastes. Everyone else seemed to love it so I'm obviously in the minority on that one. The ladder match was amazing. Will probably watch the rest of the show later this week.

Wonder who gets called up this week.

My guesses are Almas, Moon, and AoP