• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake up bitches.....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is wrestlemania week

As a lead up.....

A happy

tenor.gif

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyday is Rusev Day!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who kicks it off?

I say SD tag tittle match

And late show fillers are

Us title match and Raw tag tittle match

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're doing a wake up thread for wrestling now?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who kicks it off?

I say SD tag tittle match

And late show fillers are

Us title match and Raw tag tittle match

They announced tonight the Kickoff show will be the Andre and the CW Title match.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They announced tonight the Kickoff show will be the Andre and the CW Title match.
CW title in the preshow again. IMO both battle royales should be in the preshow.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand this Cena/Taker angle.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely Taker will come out as the American Bad Ass(and what a surprise Kid Rock is the Celeb HOF inductee this year)
And challenge Cena to an impromptu match? Good thing Cena is attending WM as a fan.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Unless Taker/Bad Ass shows up tonight on SD tonight and I don't think Cena is booked for SD, there is really no build to the match other than Cena calling Taker out. Cena has only called out Taker. If they are planning for the Bad Ass to show up Cena should've said "Hell, even show up as the America Bad Ass, I don't care". Or have a motorcycle engine rev in response to Cena and have Cena pretend he doesn't know what that means.

I wonder if WWE was throwing up trail balloons to see how the fans react and didn't get the response they expected and changed the original plan. IMO if the Bad Ass shows up at WM he'll be met with a massive Taker chant and WWE and Taker probably don't want that. Or they thought Taker would be ready to go at WM and he's not. If Taker was officially retired he'd be going into the HOF this year IMO, so only Vince and Taker know for sure what the story is.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best idea I saw was someone said Taker should come out as Braun's partner and they spend the entire match cutting to Cena in the crowd looking sad.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best idea I saw was someone said Taker should come out as Braun's partner and they spend the entire match cutting to Cena in the crowd looking sad.
Since there's been zero foreshadowing of that, IMO very bad idea. Now if Braun had said he found an undead partner that will be here at WM then very good idea.

I think what they should/will do is no Taker for all of WM. Cena can do a couple promos and they can even tease Taker a few times but it's never him. At the end of WM Cena either in the ring, backstage, stage or crowd says Taker didn't show and is a coward I'm and you (fans) are going home disappointed. Bell, lights go out and Taker lays out Cena. Then WWE can announced after on their website that Taker will be at Raw or SD to confront Cena.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And challenge Cena to an impromptu match? Good thing Cena is attending WM as a fan.
Taker shows up at Braun's tag partner and Cena is sitting front row in shock

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ninja:

you read the Uproxx article too?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the latest update on Cena vs Undertaker at WM from PWInsider:

A lot of people have contacted the site asking what is the status of John Cena vs. The Undertaker for WrestleMania. Here is what I can tell you as of right now.

WWE has gone through this week’s TV with no official announcement of the match for Sunday. According to many people I have spoken to, the feeling and understanding is that Undertaker will be at WrestleMania on Sunday. There has been no official confirmation, but people I have spoken with believe Taker will be there.

It’s expected that there will be some kind of interaction between him and Cena at the event. If they decide to do a match, we will get that but it’s also very possible that the two men will simply “face off” in a non-official capacity.

If that is how WWE plays it out then all of the people that attended last year’s WrestleMania, and thought they saw what was Taker’s last match, will then still be able to say that they did indeed see the final bout in his legendary career.

I have been told to expect something between Cena and Undertaker on Sunday. He is scheduled to be there and no one I spoke to in WWE believes that they would have had Cena do the promos that he has if there weren’t going to be a payoff.

This is just a theory but it would not shock me to see them have Kid Rock play Taker’s old theme, leading Taker to come out and confront Cena. Again, that is just a theory.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since there's been zero foreshadowing of that, IMO very bad idea. Now if Braun had said he found an undead partner that will be here at WM then very good idea.

I think what they should/will do is no Taker for all of WM. Cena can do a couple promos and they can even tease Taker a few times but it's never him. At the end of WM Cena either in the ring, backstage, stage or crowd says Taker didn't show and is a coward I'm and you (fans) are going home disappointed. Bell, lights go out and Taker lays out Cena. Then WWE can announced after on their website that Taker will be at Raw or SD to confront Cena.

Of course its a bad idea. It's a joke.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that Wrestlemania Week isn't just WM, its THE week of profession wrestling. ROH and NXT have some STACKED cards on Saturday

ROH Supercard of Honor XII:

Dalton Castle vs Marty Scurll for the ROH Title
Kenny Omega vs Cody Rhodes
Hangman Page vs Kota Ibushi
Frankie Kazarian/Christopher Daniels/Scorpio Sky vs Flip Gordon/Young Bucks
Kenny King vs Silas Young for the ROH TV Title
Briscoe Bros vs Jay Lethal/Tanahashi for the ROH Tag Team Titles
WOH Title Match to be decided (my guess is Kelly Klein vs Tenielle Dashwood aka Emma)

NXT Takeover New Orleans:

Andrade Cien Almas vs Aleister Black for the NXT Title
Adam Cole vs Velveteen Dream vs EC3 vs Killian Dain vs Ricochet vs Lars Sullivan in a ladder match for the brand new North American Title
Undisputed Era (possibly Cole pulling double duty) vs Authors of Pain vs Roderick Strong/Pete Dunne for the NXT Tag Titles
Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa in an "unsanctioned" grudge match
Ember Moon vs Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Title

The down side is these air at the same time. The plus side is you can be like me and watch ROH first and NXT on the Network after. This weekend gon be guuuuuuud

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's obvious the match will happen, but I kinda like how they're doing something different....

I could see the following scenario:

-Cena shows up as a fan in the front row and mingles with the crowd throughout the show
-After the 'scheduled' main event, Cena cuts a promo from from his seat (saying how great a show it was but he's still disappointed, and telling the crowd to go home after this Kid Rock performance)
-During the performance, Taker comes out for the real main event (imo he should just surprise attack Cena from in the crowd instead of coming down on the bike)

Last edited: