• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

vogey...then same ole

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vogey is doing well hitting 333..only after 12 abats though but still ..that is enough for me to give him the start at 1B
and let ichi-scrachy or motter dh just to see what is up ...and really get motter in there for now and healy on the bench till they have the lead=(D)

cuz offence could have saved them today....if they had any... other than vogey....lol

marinersbestfan is right just now ..same ole same ole...lol

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree 100%

Healy had a couple hard hit balls today - line drive to 3rd and hard grounder right at the SS ( double play I think )

But ya gotta sit him just so he can unfuck his head and not feel the pressure of a near .000 avg a week into the season

Play Motter at 1b and let Dan V DH the next few games at MN. If that is a winning formula ... ride it into KC for a couple games.

Give Healy 1 of the 3 KC games starting with the pitcher he has best shot at.

Sooner or later he will start hitting. I think he avg .275 the past 2 yrs for OAK.

But we cant have both him and Seager leaving the bases full of runners all game every game and lose more games we have a shot to win with a simple change

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed..... cruz, gamel,zunino out does not help..and motter was doing well in the spring training

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and this is on the same ole same ole note .....although the offence was not there the bull pen gave it up as well...what theeee....a bunch of hits and two HRS..pax could have won the game on another day
you get a few what ifs ..but ya dont get 20..and 10 is a lot..then ya don't go to the show

Last edited: