• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VIKINGS DRAFT CHEAT SHEET (final version)

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What position will he play?

That's the million dollar question and why I think he went undrafted. I personally would keep him on the D line and special teams. He is massively undersized but I think he can play all the positions in the NFL. I just watched a special on John Randle and Hercules reminds me of him, he just needs the chance on the D line not to have some coach try to convert him.

=SA=

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I'm extremely disappointed we didn't take Hernandez with our pick. If they wanted a corner they could have hopped one would fall to them later in the draft. When you go out and get a 28 mill a year QB, protecting his ass should be job one. I mean if he goes down that's 28 mill of dead cap .. Personally I think Zimmer got greedy as a D-minded coach and did a power play over our new OC that doesn't have the internal capital build up as of yet.

We have two holes to fill at guard actually. Tell me who's going to line up either side of Eiflein and let's see if their names send the fear of god into any D Lineman. Go ahead, let's hear the names. So while our CB is developing all year maybe he can rub ointment on Cousin's sore butt after the game.

Maybe O'Neil develops over the next year or two and becomes an okay tackle but let's face it, the O-Linemen of any quality flew off the boards this year and we were stuck dipping into the 2nd tier group.

=SA=

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and not to waste a bad mood, Nasteratu can you change that goofy ass giff ow whatever the hell it is above your member name. It's really annoying ..

=SA=

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and not to waste a bad mood, Nasteratu can you change that goofy ass giff ow whatever the hell it is above your member name. It's really annoying ..

=SA=

You needs to chill! :suds:

and if you want to tag someone, just add @ in front of their name, and try spelling it correctly... like @Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

=SA=

source.gif

=SA=

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep your giff. I'm out of here. The boards all yours ..

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding on the "chill" reaction. How you been, Nos?

Well, three things... I'm still not quite a millionaire, i'm getting old and the Vikings still haven't won a Super Bowl.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

=SA=

Bro, I still don't know you even though you're apparently known from elsewhere on here. But lighten up a little bit. You can't take this place too seriously - or any message board for that matter - like, ever.

Your persona on here is also a little weird. You joined in April 2017 to briefly talk about the draft, and then randomly returned just for the 2018 draft? And you've only got 17 posts. I don't post here all that much myself, but why not join us in some of the actual in-season talk? Just remember to take this place with a grain of salt.

Last edited: