• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah Jazz - Houston Rockets Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets broadcasters (Clyde Drexler, Matt Bullard) were hating on the Jazz all game long.

Saying Hayward didn't get fouled on that drive near the end, etc.

On that last possession though, when the Jazz didn't call a timeout, they did say "That's a Jerry Sloan move, not calling a time out and attacking the defense".

Hood to Sexual Favors who finds the hole!

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched it, had to work nights last night. I'll have to catch the Thunder game tomorrow too. Freaking direct tv kept freezing so it was a choppy, frustrating watch. Thoughts, Favors was awesome. I'm happy to see them back to inside out play. I know bombing 3s is en vogue, but we just don't have the personnel. Mack breathes some air into pick and roll. He aggressively cuts from the 45 at the arc and makes a play. He had too many turn overs this game. Hayward weathered away at the Houston D. Rudy has flat out been aweful. I think something must be wrong because he has no lift, and is looking very slow. If he's not active on D, he is a liability so I was thrilled that Quin went to Booker. A huge, gritty win.

Harkens back to the 2 great playoff series versus Houston circa Duh Ron (how do you say it), Boozer, Yao, and Tmac.