• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer the liar??

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like ole Urbs may be in it up to his neck with reports surfacing he knew about his former WR coach's abuse of women well before he decided to fire him a week ago. Evidence shows he knew in 2015 when the incident took place, but Meyer said if he had known then he would've fired him.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like ole Urbs may be in it up to his neck with reports surfacing he knew about his former WR coach's abuse of women well before he decided to fire him a week ago. Evidence shows he knew in 2015 when the incident took place, but Meyer said if he had known then he would've fired him.

They will add a statue and give him a extension. Michigan St and Ohio State has had scandals with hundreds and hundreds more victims but only PSU has faced any discipline. SMH

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer is getting KILLED in the media now....everyone calling for his head.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actual Penn State news, I see Franklin or somebody else indicated that the Offensive line is now replenished. If I cannot remove the 5 construction cones from my avatar this season I'm going to be very upset.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actual Penn State news, I see Franklin or somebody else indicated that the Offensive line is now replenished. If I cannot remove the 5 construction cones from my avatar this season I'm going to be very upset.

Franklin said it should be a strength for the first time since he's been there. Fries-Gonzo-Connor_Menet-Bates is very solid 5 with good depth backups now

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer placed on administrative leave, national media calling for his head.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer placed on administrative leave, national media calling for his head.

He will sit out a few weeks and reinstated for week 1. If they really want to pretend to do something they’ll keep him out the first 2 meanness games and return vs TCU.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will sit out a few weeks and reinstated for week 1. If they really want to pretend to do something they’ll keep him out the first 2 meanness games and return vs TCU.

I thought the same when it came out, but they are getting murdered in the media and may not have a choice. Its apparently in his contract that if he knows and does not report he is gone....think its somehow tied in to Title IX

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same when it came out, but they are getting murdered in the media and may not have a choice. Its apparently in his contract that if he knows and does not report he is gone....think its somehow tied in to Title IX

3rd team is the charm if that’s in his contract and if he knew. Can’t rely on the media because we saw what they did to Paterno. Wonder if Larry Johnson Sr. gets a look at HC. Still wish him the very best.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd team is the charm if that’s in his contract and if he knew. Can’t rely on the media because we saw what they did to Paterno. Wonder if Larry Johnson Sr. gets a look at HC. Still wish him the very best.

Hell no and I wish him nothing but the worst. He pouted like a punk because he didn't get a job he wasn't qualified for then ran off to our most hated enemy. He won't even get a look for DC lt alone HC. Day was being groomed by Meyer, he would coach the season and pretty much audition for the job. I would put my money on Matt Campbell otherwise

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fans killed JoePa in 2011 and now defending Meyer to no end.

Hypocrite much?

yeah, funny how Joe was responsible for every minute detail of every player and coach, but Meyer is responsible for nothing other than winning games

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are claiming witch hunt, don't know all the facts etc but in 2011.....

Hysteria

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are claiming witch hunt, don't know all the facts etc but in 2011.....

Hysteria
There are people coming out from his florida days now saying what a despicable human being he is. also some former players with some stories that really question his character