• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uniforms to be announced August 15th

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

When the Lakers make poor decisions like this, it only takes a few years to become competitive again and only a few more to become champions again. The last time was in the early 90s. It took the mid-90s of us getting scorched by the Spurs in the playoffs, something your Suns are experts on, to turn the ship around to more NBA titles.

You Suns fans are a senstive lot. I'm just having fun with you crybabies.

I tried doing that to Dodgers fans and they started having a sissy fit too. Goes both ways.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried doing that to Dodgers fans and they started having a sissy fit too. Goes both ways.

They get pissed when I called them the Doyers. And I'm a Dodger fan too. hahaha

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

The least you could do was attribute me saying something funny/dumb...not retarded dumb in an attempt to be funny.
Not really. You're trying to troll a Suns forum. We all know this Team sucks. After you're done here, why not pay a visit to the Bobcats' page and tel.l them how much they suck. Four years to late to be talking shit... Dumbass

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. You're trying to troll a Suns forum. We all know this Team sucks. After you're done here, why not pay a visit to the Bobcats' page and tel.l them how much they suck. Four years to late to be talking shit... Dumbass
If you're going to insult my intelligence, the least you could do is acknowledge that dumb ass is two separate words. Otherwise, you look ironic.

Two reasons why I won't.

1. The Bobcats have no fans
2. I live in Mesa so I'm surrounded by Suns fans.

Now, why are you so sensitive?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to insult my intelligence, the least you could do is acknowledge that dumb ass is two separate words. Otherwise, you look ironic.

Two reasons why I won't.

1. The Bobcats have no fans
2. I live in Mesa so I'm surrounded by Suns fans.

Now, why are you so sensitive?
O gawd ur a dumb ass! Better? You're lying about the Bobcats! They do have fans... I think.:noidea: I was born in Mesa so leave those people alone, and I'm not sensitive just miss Lakers fans that's all...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do hope the Suns tank this season and get a shot at Wiggins in the draft. Would be nice to take 3 of 4 from the Fakers again though.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O gawd ur a dumb ass! Better? You're lying about the Bobcats! They do have fans... I think.:noidea: I was born in Mesa so leave those people alone, and I'm not sensitive just miss Lakers fans that's all...
Yes, a lot better.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do hope the Suns tank this season and get a shot at Wiggins in the draft. Would be nice to take 3 of 4 from the Fakers again though.

You guys could've drafted Kawhi Leonard a couple years back.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys could've drafted Kawhi Leonard a couple years back.

Yeah we suck at drafting. Our recent draft picks include: Alando Tucker, DJ Strawberry, Robin Lopez, Blake Griffin's brother, etc... :bawling: