• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ugh, why is Tyson Chandler still here??

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is such a piece of trash

I see again hes gone from team because...."personal reasons" Not at shootaround, didn't play last night obviously

Are these the same bullshit "personal reasons" why he hardly showed up at Camp and during Preseason?

yet somehow hes hanging around city with his wife and kids at skating rinks just havin a good ole time, but apparently not well enough to help his team out

Can't wait until hes gone, he is so incredibly overrated and hasn't ever won JACK in his career

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see again hes gone from team because...."personal reasons" Not at shootaround, didn't play last night obviously

Are these the same bullshit "personal reasons" why he hardly showed up at Camp and during Preseason?

yet somehow hes hanging around city with his wife and kids at skating rinks just havin a good ole time, but apparently not well enough to help his team out

Can't wait until hes gone, he is so incredibly overrated and hasn't ever won JACK in his career

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Open mouth, insert foot.*

LeChuck421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he had a pretty valid excuse. And he has won quite a bit in his career and he is causing us to outbound opponents and I can't remember the last time that's happened.