• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC 224

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got Nunes Vs Pennington
We got Souza Vs Gastelum
We got Makenzie Big Rig Dern Vs Amanda Cooper (fat ass missed weight by 7 lbs)
We got Vitor Vs Machida

Those are the Notables. Also interested on how John Lineker is going to do Sat.

I got Pennington in upset. Gastelum by Ko. Cooper by decision. Vitor by KO.

Here is the Latest Embedded

The Weight In

A couple Countdowns

Been focused on NBA. Lets do this.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it free?

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win by perez Sub to start the card.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what channel are the prelims on

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injured and finished it anyway by Jack Hermansson wow. POTN.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a couple finishes. 1 KO, 2 TKOs.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that display by Vitor, ugh. Well have fun in Bellator.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Souza actually won that.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wmma died when holm became an average fighter. She didn't take rondas momentum and run with it.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrible card with a terrible main event. This card is going to struggle with around 100k buys if they are lucky. For a card in Brazil stacked with Brazilians, the arena was only two-thirds full.

Don't get me wrong, there were some good match-ups & great fights on the card, but the card was really lacking in star talent.

I didn't even stay up to watch the PPV after the Lineker/Kelleher fight. Even though I was looking forward to the co-main fight. I caught the rest of the PPV when I got up this morning.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrible card with a terrible main event. This card is going to struggle with around 100k buys if they are lucky. For a card in Brazil stacked with Brazilians, the arena was only two-thirds full.

Don't get me wrong, there were some good match-ups & great fights on the card, but the card was really lacking in star talent.

I didn't even stay up to watch the PPV after the Lineker/Kelleher fight. Even though I was looking forward to the co-main fight. I caught the rest of the PPV when I got up this morning.
The main event was hard to watch. It went as many rounds as it did but it was a display of very sloppy fighters. The techniques of both fighters was terrible. Amanda how now shown she can not KO a women who can take a punch. Cyborg would fucking destroy her. Shes not as technically sound as Holm. I wish holm were stronger but shes just not. Maybe time in the Gym but the women's divisions are floundering hard. Dern is a hyped up fighter who misses weight on a consistent basis. There is no one to root for anymore. Women should not headline any PPV for a couple years IMO if they put that product out there once again.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women should not headline any PPV for a couple years IMO if they put that product out there once again.

The problem is that the UFC doesn't have Brazilian headliners anymore. The only Brazilian champs are both women. So when they run PPV in Brazil, they are forced to use Cyborg or Nunes as the main event headliner.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wmma died when holm became an average fighter. She didn't take rondas momentum and run with it.
The problem with her was she faced a Rhonda who wanted to go toe to toe with her which as we have seen was a big fucking mistake. Holly has faced nothing but amazing competition since she wont that title. The only exception was the quitter Miesha Tate, who was a bad match up for her. Given, she was winning that fight handily when it went into the final round, but on the ground she wasnt ready for that. Since she fought the pussy Germaine deraindamine(however you spell it, Pussy cause she vacated the title instead of fighting Cyborg and hasnt fought since), a world class multiple time champion Muy Thai champion. Who i think she knows as well as anyone that if she didnt clock Holy after the bell she was losing that fight. Holy holm was a white belt in BJJ until less than a year ago. She has the tools, chin, technical striking ability, incredible heart, just lacks the ground game to even make it a viable option for her. She lost to Valentina Shevchenko in a close decision 5 round fight. And took Cyborg the distance. If you ask me Holy is by far the best MMA fighter. She could easily be undefeated.