• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC 192 Gus vs Cormier

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gustafsson vs Cormier for the LHW belt tonight. Bones Jones avoided jail time in his hit and run so there's a possibility he could be back to face the winner and they'll be no doubt who the champ is.

Hendricks was set to face Woodley but pulled out due to a bad weight cut that had him hospitalized.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Jones takes a fight before a title fight.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cormier wins via split decision. Pretty darn good fight. I had it for DC 3 rounds to 2. Gus almost finished him with a sick knee in the 3rd but DC was able to recover.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Jones have to fight Gus again before fighting for the title, but Dana will have the DC/Jones rematch being hyped by this time tomorrow

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crummier is no way the face of these light heavyweights. Jones should get his shot immediately, I am sure Crummier would like to push it out longer so he can hold onto the belt. For so long Jones really had nothing to prove, now he does.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crummier is no way the face of these light heavyweights. Jones should get his shot immediately, I am sure Crummier would like to push it out longer so he can hold onto the belt. For so long Jones really had nothing to prove, now he does.

I'd agree with Jones if he hadn't been such a d-bag letting his life spiral out of control but he ought to be made to earn his way back to the top. Beforehand, there was no doubt he was not just the best LHW, but the best P4P fighter in MMA. DC can talk all the smack he wants but the fact is his fight wasn't even close with Jones. By the end, Bones Jones was toying with him. And Jones fight with Gus gets blown out of proportion imo. It was the most vulnerable he's looked but only because he had never looked vulnerable to that point. Gus shocked everyone at the start, but by the end, Jones was firmly in control and I'm not so sure Jones biggest mistake there was just not taking Gus seriously until he had to. Point is, when he's on, he's the best fighter and its not close. But because he foolishly squandered his talents by his decisions and the people he's surrounded himself with (ie his manager, who I've read about and seems to be a big enabler), he shouldn't be gifted his belt back.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this drama Jones has caused in his life could be the best thing that ever happened to him. If he was that good while dicking around with drugs and whatnot, he could get even better without it all. Hard to imagine him being better but legal problems and the Gus fight had to do some positive? Curious if it will bleed into his fighting performances?

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to sit next to the entertainment for the evening: