• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA Boards Banner!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!!!

It just looks great!

I know this is not an active board, but it may help the few Bruins fans here recruit!

Thanks a bunch to whoever put in the work to make this board look great!!

:suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have acknowledged WestEndVol for the banner! :clap:

Yes, it'd sure be nice to get some activity in here. I was born at UCLA Medical Center. Do I get a free pass? :D

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will post here if I can also post on the Tigers' board. :)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed Hammer!

It sounds like you were bestowed with a life long free pass!

BTW ~ I've just found an old friend making his premier visits to your site from the SeeBS boards. Roy Hobbs is his screen name and he has been one of the finer posters I've had the pleasure to read.

If you get a chance and happen to find him posting, please join me in welcoming him here on the Hoop!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have acknowledged WestEndVol for the banner! :clap:

Yes, it'd sure be nice to get some activity in here. I was born at UCLA Medical Center. Do I get a free pass? :D
Once again WestEndVol, thank you for sprucing up the place!!

It really looks great!

:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL WHAT UP VITA! :suds:
Not much Jahii, just trying to get some action on this board.

We had a decent season last year and this one is working about as figured.

It's a big week for us Bruins, we knock off the Ducks and were back in the NT race!

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much Jahii, just trying to get some action on this board.

We had a decent season last year and this one is working about as figured.

It's a big week for us Bruins, we knock off the Ducks and were back in the NT race!

Now just hold on there a minute friendo Mike. Knocking off the Quackers is no easy task when you consider the facts that we have to go to Autzen Stadium in Eugene this coming Saturday at 4:00 pm. Never mind that the oddsmakers have listed the web footed ones as a 23 point favorite. I would be more enthusiastic about the outcome if the game was played in the Arroyo Seco, but a very tall task indeed :yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now just hold on there a minute friendo Mike. Knocking off the Quackers is no easy task when you consider the facts that we have to go to Autzen Stadium in Eugene this coming Saturday at 4:00 pm. Never mind that the oddsmakers have listed the web footed ones as a 23 point favorite. I would be more enthusiastic about the outcome if the game was played in the Arroyo Seco, but a very tall task indeed :yahoo:

The Ducks have a habit of starting slow (seems to happen more at home). The key is to get some stops early, maybe a couple of turnovers and build a lead. Then, hang on, because their offense will eventually get rolling.

Worked for USC in our last trip to Autzen!!

Honestly, I don't think you guys will win, but you're not losing by any 23 points!! I'm sure Mora is pissed and looking for you guys to take it out on Duckberg!!

Good luck!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know but this is the Bruins boards Roy, we can talk big in here!:yahoo:

The Ducks have a habit of starting slow (seems to happen more at home). The key is to get some stops early, maybe a couple of turnovers and build a lead. Then, hang on, because their offense will eventually get rolling.

Worked for USC in our last trip to Autzen!!

Honestly, I don't think you guys will win, but you're not losing by any 23 points!! I'm sure Mora is pissed and looking for you guys to take it out on Duckberg!!

Good luck!!
I'm thinking Jordon James might be ready to go (White's done for the season) and the Ducks defense can give up some points and yards too. If we win this thing it will be due to our gambling ways on defense.

You're right about the slow starts though tf12, they do have those slow starts. The problem with that plan, we are cut from the same cloth. :L