• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyrann Mathieu Says

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, good for him. He appears to be sincere, admitting his mistakes, and not just that, he is making an attempt to help others. Good for you, I hope he has HUGE success in his endeavor.

And, he has proven he is GREAT player. Much respect dude.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a model player since he joined the Cards. He appears to be a rare example of a bad dude in college that did a complete 180 the moment he got to the NFL.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a model player since he joined the Cards. He appears to be a rare example of a bad dude in college that did a complete 180 the moment he got to the NFL.
I'm not sure he was all that bad of a kid in college. He was young and dumb and smoked weed a bit too much. That, to me, speaks less of a character issue than the stubbornness of youth.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he was all that bad of a kid in college. He was young and dumb and smoked weed a bit too much. That, to me, speaks less of a character issue than the stubbornness of youth.

Good point. "Bad dude" was a poor choice of words. I guess the bigger issue was just that this was a guy that got dismissed from his team in college, which will raise red flags no matter the reason.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. "Bad dude" was a poor choice of words. I guess the bigger issue was just that this was a guy that got dismissed from his team in college, which will raise red flags no matter the reason.
It also helps that one of his best friends from his college days is on the team and watching out for him too.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PP & his father vouching for him before taking him under their wings before he was drafted is a big reason why he turned it around.

With that being said, you have to be willing to make a change for change to happen. And he was committed to being the best person as well as player, that he could.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PP & his father vouching for him before taking him under their wings before he was drafted is a big reason why he turned it around.

With that being said, you have to be willing to make a change for change to happen. And he was committed to being the best person as well as player, that he could.

Good points. I really hope he can stay healthy. Another devastating injury and he might not be able to return to form again.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points. I really hope he can stay healthy. Another devastating injury and he might not be able to return to form again.

I think the second ACL injury was just a freak injury like Palmer's was. Non-contact. Luckily this time it was just the ACL & not an ACL + LCL like the first one. That should speed up recovery by a lot.

That first one was gruesome stemming from a being hit & bent on a punt return.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, he has turned his attitude around and even though he has always been a great player, he MAY no longer be a great player with questionable character. I like that about him.

I support him with his new message. #NoMoreInjuries.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, he has turned his attitude around and even though he has always been a great player, he MAY no longer be a great player with questionable character. I like that about him.

I support him with his new message. #NoMoreInjuries.
I'm 100% behind the no more injuries thing. I honestly feel the kid could be as good as Polamalu if he could stay on the field.