• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Hilton or Tyreek Hill

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypothetical: it's the end of round 3... both Hill and Hilton are surprisingly still on the board... regardless of your doubts they're a good value at this point...

Who do you take?
Gotta be Hilton.
Gotta be Hilton. Hill just has too much competition with Watkins coming in.

Need more coffee

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton, but I want neither.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.y Hilton... think he has a major bounce back with Luck healthy

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypothetical: it's the end of round 3... both Hill and Hilton are surprisingly still on the board... regardless of your doubts they're a good value at this point...
ho do you take?
Gotta be Hilton.

Fitzgerald for me. .....

T.y Hilton... think he has a major bounce back with Luck healthy
Me too................

Well guys - we will see. You all seem to beleive that Luck will be the same as he was 3yrs ago. I for one, do not share your confidence. I said Fitz since he is close to the other two in my rankings. Give me a tried and true, proven vet no matter who his QB is any day - over a couple of ??. ….

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys - we will see. You all seem to beleive that Luck will be the same as he was 3yrs ago. I for one, do not share your confidence. I said Fitz since he is close to the other two in my rankings. Give me a tried and true, proven vet no matter who his QB is any day - over a couple of ??. ….
the therapist in me thinks hes ok

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one. Tyreek Hill is gonna make a ton of tackles on INT returns.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Sam Bradford was born to give Larry Fitzgerald 300 targets in the slot

He might not even know the names of anyone else on the roster

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it Ol' Left One..............Luck doesn't have to be his same old self, just better than Brisket.............I owned TY on a few teams so saw him play a lot last year.........Brisket missed him on a lot of open looks.........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it Ol' Left One..............Luck doesn't have to be his same old self, just better than Brisket.............I owned TY on a few teams so saw him play a lot last year.........Brisket missed him on a lot of open looks.........
luck is gonna be ok:nod:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.Y.H.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect Luck to be himself.
Just better than Brisette.
As @broncosmitty mentioned, at least we know what Hilton's floor is.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As @broncosmitty mentioned, at least we know what Hilton's floor is.
Hard to imagine Luck steps right back into things like nothing ever happened.

And if he can't last, Brissett, I assume will do as well, or better than last year. Which wasn't awful, but obviously limited Hilton. (Only team with less First downs last year was Chicago. No offense my friend. Lol)

I'll admit, I'm anticipating a solid amount of disappointment from Mahomes. Especially early on.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton is the safer fantasy pick with Luck healthy. I think, tentatively, Hill will be fine as I think pace is gonna go back to more traditional Reid tempo when he was with the Eagles, which was towards the top end of the league. That in combination with a sketchy on paper defense tends to lend towards more attempts than last year for the pass O; and should keep Hill's target share reasonable (>= 20% when healthy) for fantasy purposes.

Still think Watkins or Mahomes are the best values on the Chiefs offense. Wouldn't touch Hill at his ADP not because of talent, but just because of targetshare volatility and you can get burned real fast with picks like that. Reid hasn't really allowed a WR to go nuts and get into the upper 20's or 30's of targetshare. The RZ doesn't bother me with his hands nor the TD from 30 + out to an extent; he's an outlier athlete. Hunt's fantasy stock should be going down with Ware back and Alex Smith leaving; how much I don't know.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again the therapist in me disagrees
I'm glad we're in the same league then.
I can wait on Hilton because I won't have to worry about "the therapist" reaching for him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton for me. Even with a Luck that ain't his old self, he'll still be a marked improvement on Brisset, and Hilton was just fine with Brisset. Plus, the upside of Luck actually getting all the way back, would put TY in the conversation of elite WR production.
I'm a big Tyreek supporter, in my big play league, he was WR1 by a long ways. And I also believe Mahommes will be a very good QB, one that will have no problems chucking it as far as Hill can run, and doing it often. But, the kind of production is just volitile by nature. TY is safer, and his upside is at worst equal.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As broncosmitty mentioned, at least we know what Hilton's floor is.
I would certainly hope Luck will be better than his backup. As far as Hilton's floor, not so sure that is a given. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I would not draft him but not in rds 1-3, in the 4-5 range probably. I just think there are safer guys that will be available before that.

Footnote: At least I know I won't have to worry over it from the comments here and I'm ok with that. ...

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly hope Luck will be better than his backup. As far as Hilton's floor, not so sure that is a given. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I would not draft him but not in rds 1-3, in the 4-5 range probably. I just think there are safer guys that will be available before that.

Footnote: At least I know I won't have to worry over it from the comments here and I'm ok with that. ...
According to FantasyPros, Hilton's ECR is 24 overall and his ADP is 30.
Looks like he won't be there when you feel he is worthy.