• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Tennessee players accused of sexual assualt and r*pe

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, guy. Unfortunately you pull for the only team that can't make fun of terrible intern butch cliches.

Do you remember the day the dynasty died?

20180417--ala-fbc-spring-practice-13--016--vhjpg-adb18cf988f29357.jpg

I've got to hand it to him, we have some nice duds, but he makes them look ghey as shit.

At least we are getting some value out of him...or at least more value than Tennessee, since we are paying him 1/3 of the dollars that came after the period in his $4.11 mil Tennessee salary.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to hand it to him, we have some nice duds, but he makes them look ghey as shit.

At least we are getting some value out of him...or at least more value than Tennessee, since we are paying him 1/3 of the dollars that came after the period in his $4.11 mil Tennessee salary.
I'm not surprised you'd think that's something to be proud of.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You felt the need to reply.... All I did was update this situation. This happened 4 years ago and was resolved today. Girl liked fucking football players. Only problem was her boyfriend was a football player and instead of breaking up with her, because she liked to get fucked by other football players he talked her into lying to the police. Drea Bowles left the program and her wealthy daddy didn't like this story so 2 guys got their life put on hold for 4 years over some dumb shit.

Again. I didn't tag you or ask for your input. Simply posted the results of something.
So you bump the thread but don’t want anyone to discuss it. Got it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we have rhape st. and taylor lewan fans chiming in.
Have I not discussed it?
So you want to discuss it but anyone who does not share your view point you start calling names because you are completely incapable of having an adult discussion.

You must spend a lot of time in the political forum.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to discuss it but anyone who does not share your view point you start calling names because you are completely incapable of having an adult discussion.

You must spend a lot of time in the political forum.
I've stated what happened, but good to go for round 2. I haven't "not discussed this". You came in hot with an assumption that you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

What would you like to discuss? The accuser was dating a Tennessee football player named Drea Bowles. The accuser had a threesome with AJ Johnson and Mike Williams. The accuser destroyed her phone hours after this situation. The accuser comes from a wealthy florida family who was able to drag this out for 4 years because they have connections. The accuser has fucked 2 guys out of their mid 20's life, possibly and NFL life for AJ Johnson. The accuser couldn't get 5 white guys and 7 white gals to think these black guys rhaped her. I've been following this case for years. Feel free to read up before you chime in with nonsense.

We'll converse if you really want to converse, but I'm 99% sure you're just talking out of your ass and throwing out bullshit like " just because he's not guilty, doesn't mean he didn't do it" yet you left out "not".

You have an agenda and I'll fuck it up all day long. Let's talk.............

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically a Michigan player who was accused of the same thing, yet charges were dropped, was signed for the largest Offensive Tackle contract in the NFL today. Only difference is Tennessee didn't sweep this under the rug like some schools from a certain state.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I never said that scum bag didn’t do it. I hope he lives a long and painful life ending with him getting Opie’d in Sons of Anarachy at the age of 115.
I never said, you said "that scumbag didn't do it." Will continue to make fun of you social justice warriors who, know nothing, yet are quick to judge. Thanks for the NFL not being able to tackle and the targeting rule in college.

You're out here cucking against people who've done nothing while one of the dirtiest people on earth was an intricate part of the team you still pull for.