• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Twins series en sech

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Irule
tough game for you guys tonight. That is the first game in a long time that our Twins pulled it together as a team for a win. We called up a couple guys from the minors that really lifted our team. Francona getting tossed was a joke, a manger should not get the heave ho so quickly. Angel Hernandez is the worst ump in baseball, he has tossed Gardenhire a bunch of times.
Well I guess we will do it again tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, I was about passed out when last night from a long day of puppy hunting..

Good game for you guys, I just have to continually :L @ the Sox this year :D

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win this afternoon, hopefully this rain gets out and we can stop having to sit for 2 hours in our games.. :D

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, I was about passed out when last night from a long day of puppy hunting..

Good game for you guys, I just have to continually :L @ the Sox this year :D

Yesterday Rob Parker said the Red Sox are done, only 4 games out, but he said the White Sox are still alive being 11 games out. :L:L

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good win this afternoon, hopefully this rain gets out and we can stop having to sit for 2 hours in our games.. :D
Hey Irule
You guys got us today, but as they say tomorrow is another day. Honestly this years Twins are just not very tough, a lot of little nagging injuries that guys are just not playing through; Morneau, Mauer, Young, Thome. And our new japanese player Nishi is on the shelf with a broken leg. Right now, once our team is behind, it is very tough to comeback.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you guys did have a lot of guys down last season. Ours is looking pretty similar to that. Looking for the split tomorrow!

Twins just can't seem to win a series right now. They are having a very tough time with all the injuries and the flu bug that seems to be constantly going around the clubhouse. Hopefully they will get through this rough patch in the next couple weeks and start playing like they should be. :frusty:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to at least tie a series. Important not to go on another slump after that ugly loss to the Angels. :cool2:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice to at least tie a series. Important not to go on another slump after that ugly loss to the Angels. :cool2:
I agree Irule,
A split would be nice! Yours is guarenteed, now my Twins have their work cut out for them to get theirs. It looks like Blackburn vs. Beckett tomorrow.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win to close the series.. started watching when the Twins tied it, then Crawford came up with the big hit. :cool2: