• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DibKrqwU8AAuEfj

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Question I saw posed on Facebook: "Those of you who were calling for Bill Clinton to be thrown out of office for lying about sex, how are you rationalizing your support for Trump now?

Real live answer: Trump was not under oath when he denied the affair.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrest them all. Every officer doing this, everyone ordering it, and the entire administration who made this sort of treatment of asylum seekers a policy focus. Human rights violations, actual torture of children, should land every one of them in prison for life.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrest them all. Every officer doing this, everyone ordering it, and the entire administration who made this sort of treatment of asylum seekers a policy focus. Human rights violations, actual torture of children, should land every one of them in prison for life.

Or at the very least cause them all to run to South America like Mengele and Eichmann

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No arrest in fatal shooting during argument over handicap parking space

:L

Watching the video the guy had to make a big deal where they were parked. He was obviously arguing with someone in the car. So the person, who passed away, came out and pushed him. He did not come any closer to the guy and then shot him. Please tell me once again why anyone would support this?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No arrest in fatal shooting during argument over handicap parking space

:L

Watching the video the guy had to make a big deal where they were parked. He was obviously arguing with someone in the car. So the person, who passed away, came out and pushed him. He did not come any closer to the guy and then shot him. Please tell me once again why anyone would support this?

That hurts to watch. It’s utter bullshit. This idiot pulled this shit before according to the story. Give me 10 minutes alone with him minus his gun.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile in canadian parking lot shenanigans ...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) I know my favorite president did nothing wrong. You are not him. You did things wrong.
2) It is not unheard of nor is it illegal for a search warrant to be executed.
3) It is common for lawyers who work for mobsters to record things in case the criminal they are working for turns as a matter of protecting themselves. It's why mobsters don't usually fuck with their lawyers. If your lawyer acts that way, ask yourself why.
4) Let's fantasize for a second that it is illegal for a lawyer to tape a client (it isn't). You should be aware of the words "plea bargain", enough people around you have taken them. It's where someone who has broken the law agrees to give up someone who has broken bigger laws in exchange for lesser charges for themselves.
5) And if you are concerned about being taped discussing illegal things either don't do illegal things or DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT on the phone.

Dotard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I know my favorite president did nothing wrong. You are not him. You did things wrong.
2) It is not unheard of nor is it illegal for a search warrant to be executed.
3) It is common for lawyers who work for mobsters to record things in case the criminal they are working for turns as a matter of protecting themselves. It's why mobsters don't usually fuck with their lawyers. If your lawyer acts that way, ask yourself why.
4) Let's fantasize for a second that it is illegal for a lawyer to tape a client (it isn't). You should be aware of the words "plea bargain", enough people around you have taken them. It's where someone who has broken the law agrees to give up someone who has broken bigger laws in exchange for lesser charges for themselves.
5) And if you are concerned about being taped discussing illegal things either don't do illegal things or DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT on the phone.

Dotard

I wonder if he'd call the cops if he called a service line and they told him, "This call may be monitored for quality assurance."

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know a little late but Trump don't let facts get in the way.

farms_fig07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.