• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

trey burton

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i could think about today is how bad our one and two are/were going through this season. Did none of these high ranking qb recruits enroll early?? if murphy is trying to play injured, props to him but it obviously isnt working.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i could think about today is how bad our one and two are/were going through this season. Did none of these high ranking qb recruits enroll early?? if murphy is trying to play injured, props to him but it obviously isnt working.

I like Murphy. That being said, he’s got an injury and a dysfunctional offensive line working against him. I’d pull him aside and tell him he gets a week’s rest. Bring in whoever has the hot hand in next week’s practice. Open the playbook up NOW. Run any and every trickeration play you have until the season ends ( which will sadly not include a bowl this year). What the hell is there to lose at this point? Why continue to coach games the way he’s been doing all year. I swear if I see that lame-ass game plan of running out the clock while losing again, I’m liable to burst a gasket.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Murphy isn't that bad at all. He's young and the D pressure he got today would shake anyone. The kid has to be already doubting himself bigtime and that sucks.

That said, at least Burton could touch the damn ball if it was snapped to him.