• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tramon Williams says there are similarities between Carr and Rodgers

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Cavlin Johnson and Golden Tate over pretty much any WR combo in the league right now. Those are two guys that are #1 WR's on pretty much every team in the league. QB wise I would take Flacco over any of the guys listed and Carr. He has proven to be a little more clutch. RB wise nobody even comes close to Charles.

Anyway we shall see soon enough. Like I said Cincinnati is the only team you guys have played that looks to be a decent to good team. Baltimore lost Suggs when playing us and that defense has fallen apart ever since. Cleveland has probably been the one franchise worse than you guys over the last 10 years and players just can't wait to get out of their right now. Again we shall see with you guys as I do think the Raiders are on their way up but I just don't see them competing with the big dogs yet and right now the Broncos are still one of those type of teams.
That's what you would take CD, But I would take what we have.. That's what makes us fans..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know it doesn't matter how well the Raiders have been in the past, when it comes to divisional anything can happen. Denver has been a mile high challenge for us of late, but change is going to come and PM has only so games left in him, one good shot and it's over, get at him boys.

I stated in another thread that I hope the Cleve game would become a defining moment for the team, on the road, EDT, and a precious back to back win for us. Time will tell, but there seems to be good chemistry coming together, JDR has an air of the professional that we have lacked, and he has come back home, this has great potential.

Carr is definitely at the top of his class, last years stats for a rookie were very impressive and with the crew he is working w now his ceiling has surely risen. This could be a very good year for the Raiders, I would be overjoyed w a WC shot, but doing that will mean stringing wins TOGETHER, something we haven't done for far too long. It's a long season in the NFL and my hopes aren't going to outrun reality.

We are 2-1 and that is good for now, almost to the quarter pole.......

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't need to be Aaron Rodgers to get my approval..