• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Targets

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron James were to shit in A paper bag, and the Heat offered that said bag of shit straight up for Marshall I'd do it in heartbeat.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron James were to shit in A paper bag, and the Heat offered that said bag of shit straight up for Marshall I'd do it in heartbeat.

Miami is giving up too much in this scenario, imo. I think a LeBron urine sample is more likely at this point.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has too many injury issues. Great if you get him at a bargain price, but someone is going to pay him.

Who would trade for Kendall Marshall?! That team would have to have the worst scouts/GM in the league and the only team I can think of that qualifies there is Phoenix you can't trade with yourself.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has too many injury issues. Great if you get him at a bargain price, but someone is going to pay him.

Who would trade for Kendall Marshall?! That team would have to have the worst scouts/GM in the league and the only team I can think of that qualifies there is Phoenix you can't trade with yourself.

The Timberwolves' front office is just as terrible as ours. If anyone would trade for Marshall, they would.