• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 players in the NHL

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Lightning Fans, how are we all doing? It's the middle of the offseason were nothing much happens, no news to report, absoultely nothing! With that being the case I'd thought of just starting a random topic such as this one and talk some hockey for the 1st time in just under a month. So here are my top 10 players in the NHL:

1. Sidney Crosby - I hate the guy but for me he ranks up there as one of the best to ever play, he makes the game look so easy at times.

2. Connor McDavid - This kid will surpass Crosby in the next couple of years as the best player in the league. He's got Crosby's game but with lightning speed on top. Think he will go down as a great as well.

3. Patrick Kane - For me he's the most talented offensive player in the league. His hands, vision and creativity are unreal.

4. Carey Price - For me he's the one player who is the most valuable to their organization and that's why I have him at number 4. He's the face and the backbone of the Canadiens and he's just been a model of consistency.

5. Erik Karlsson - His recent playoff run which led the Sens to a game 7 of the ECF showed us how good Karlsson really is, he carried that team on his back. He's known for his offence but he's developed into an all-around defenseman but still puts up number offensively.

6. Jamie Benn - Had a bit of a down year last year but for me still a top 10 player in this league. 2nd in the league in points 2 years ago, 1st in the league 3 years ago, the best power forward in the NHL with high level of skill and a great leader.

7. Nikita Kucherov - Kuch showed us last year that he's a top 10 player in the league. He almost carried this team in to the playoff last year, great playmaker, great goalscorer, great offensive talent.

8. Vladimir Tarasenko - Very similar player to Kuch, could argue maybe not as creativite as Kuch but maybe a better goal scorer. Either way they are both great offensive talents.

9. Brett Burns - Very similar to Karlsson in the fact he impacts the game at both ends of the rink. Not much between then two of them at all.

10. Brad Marchand - Another guy I hate but he continues to get better year by year and finished 6th in the league in points last year. Has remarkably developed into one of league's best goal scorers and two-way forwards.

Share your top 10 lists guys!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Mcdavid
2. Crosby
3. Kane
4. Karlsson
5. Price