• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo wins a championship

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Marino 86.4

Bernie Kosar 81.8

Try again.
Now Run Kosars passer rating with Aikmen
And Carson Palmers passer rating with Marino.....

We'll continue running combinations so you can see how useless passer rating is. Since y'all want to avoid the play off stats and performances from last night.....

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than why did you lie about claiming Romo was more qualified for the hall of fame than Eli. When your posts claiming that are in this thread :L I only quoted a few :dhd:

Btw manipulating words to suit your agenda is also a lie. As is purposely withholding a fact because you don't want it known. Thats a lie by omission

Oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oblivious.
Already know you're oblivious this has been established. Any stats in response to the stats I provided you with last night. Or are you just going keep spinning your wheels? I'll break this down in a manner you may understand

Romo is like Hillary a few selective stats people used to make her appear like more than she actually was

Eli is more like Trump Winning.....

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already know you're oblivious this has been established. Any stats in response to the stats I provided you with last night. Or are you just going keep spinning your wheels? I'll break this down in a manner you may understand

Romo is like Hillary a few selective stats people used to make her appear like more than she actually was

Eli is more like Trump Winning.....

Oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passer rating is a combination of all passing stats. You know those stats you keep pushing.
Now let me break down passer rating for you.
Kirk Cousins > Matt Ryan
Carson Palmer > Dan Marino
Bernie Kosar > Troy Aikmen
Chad Pennington > Donovan McNabb
Matt Schaub > Cam Newton

By your standards. What you fail to account for is passer rating is effected by many variables career longevity for instance. Even just looking at Romo and Eli. Romo had the better offensive line. He also played with a future HOF TE in Witten a HOF WR on Owens,Dez the list goes on. Eli had a decent Offensive line at best. His best weapon was Plaice at the end of his career.,Shockey and a bunch pf patch work WR's. If HOF or "better QB was gauged on passer rating. The HOF would be completely different. And Everyones QB rankings would be upside down. More reliable stats please........

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet, he's still, statistically, a better playoff QB than Eli.

Kirk Cousins > Matt Ryan
Matt Schaub > Cam Newton

By your standards. What you fail to account for is passer rating is effected by many variables career longevity for instance. Even just looking at Romo and Eli. Romo had the better offensive line. He also played with a future HOF TE in Witten a HOF WR on Owens,Dez the list goes on. Eli had a decent Offensive line at best. His best weapon was Plaice at the end of his career.,Shockey and a bunch pf patch work WR's. If HOF or "better QB was gauged on passer rating. The HOF would be completely different. And Everyones QB rankings would be upside down. More reliable stats please........

Keep being oblivious, bud.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins > Matt Ryan
Matt Schaub > Cam Newton

First off I'm not just using numbers, I'm using my eyes.

As for Palmer and Marino they DIDN'T play in the the same time frame. Passer Ratings have climbed at s very high rate. Two QBs who played when Marino did have higher ratings. Montana and Young. For my money Marino is the most talented QB ever, but I won't argue him over Montana and to a lesser extent Young.

Also let's NOT IGNORE the fact some of you're examples are a measly .5% difference.

Romo 97.1
Eli 83.5

A difference of 13.6

I will freely call Eli the Greatest QB ever with Down Syndrome. Other than that he lucked into a couple of SBs, and if he and his daddy weren't little crying bitches he probably never gets to a SB.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I'm not just using numbers, I'm using my eyes.

As for Palmer and Marino they DIDN'T play in the the same time frame. Passer Ratings have climbed at s very high rate. Two QBs who played when Marino did have higher ratings. Montana and Young. For my money Marino is the most talented QB ever, but I won't argue him over Montana and to a lesser extent Young.

Also let's NOT IGNORE the fact some of you're examples are a measly .5% difference.

Romo 97.1
Eli 83.5

A difference of 13.6

I will freely call Eli the Greatest QB ever with Down Syndrome. Other than that he lucked into a couple of SBs, and if he and his daddy weren't little crying bitches he probably never gets to a SB.
Small sample size Eli has close to double the passing attempts Romo ha. Played over 50 more games. This is why ratios do not work.You would need an even playing field for pure data.

Another flaw to passer rating. Qb's are protected by rule changes. The NFL protecting the QB inflates passer rating. The other guys played a much more physical game.

And lets not pretend Romo's Oline and targets didnt play a major role in PR. Over rated stat

Unless Kirk Cousins is better than Donavan Mcnabb.......

Last edited:

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small sample size Eli has close to double the passing attempts Romo ha. Played over 50 more games. This is why ratios do not work.You would need an even playing field for pure data.

Another flaw to passer rating. Qb's are protected by rule changes. The NFL protecting the QB inflates passer rating. The other guys played a much more physical game.

And lets not pretend Romo's Oline and targets didnt play a major role in PR. Over rated stat

Oblivious.

And clearly has no idea how passer rating is compiled.

So double oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have something to quote, Oblivious One.

And now you get it. You have nothing of content to provide. So you keep talking in circles. To hide the fact you cant dispute the facts. Until you can do so. Sats or GTFO otherwise you're just confirming Eli > Romo. With every post that lacks substance......

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli > Romo.

You should know you always count for variable's when comparing stats. Its a basic practice when comparing statistics. that do not have an equal sample size....That would be logic

I'll do this on a small scale for you.A QB could play 1 game in a season and put up 100.2 passer rating. While another QB could play 16 and put up an 89.5 passer rating. That does not make player 1 a better player than player 2.

Kirk Cousins has a PR of 93.7 lolz

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should know you always count for variable's when comparing stats. Its a basic practice when comparing statistics. that do not have an equal sample size....That would be logic

I'll do this on a small scale for you.A QB could play 1 game in a season and put up 100.2 passer rating. While another QB could play 16 and put up an 89.5 passer rating. That does not make player 1 a better player than player 2.

Kirk Cousins has a PR of 93.7 lolz

Oblivious.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must think Romo played behind Martin, Smith and Frederick his whole career.

Truth is before Dallas drafted T. Smith, they used very little assets to build the OL.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must think Romo played behind Martin, Smith and Frederick his whole career.

Truth is before Dallas drafted T. Smith, they used very little assets to build the OL.
Nope he only played behind Martin and Frederick late in his career. He played behind multiple pro bowlers during his early play off flips. Also had TO and Witten early.....If ypu would like I could link the line ups

And that still doesn’t account for the disparity in games pkayed....

I get why some people like to push unreliable stats like passer rating. But again I wouldn’t say Kirk Cousins is better than McNabb, Ryan, Newton etc....