• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo wins a championship

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An assessment based solely on stats is nothing more than an opinion.
IncorrectI get wanting to dismiss it as opinion you' have a bias. But its not an opinion when its based on facts.Stats and the way both players performed. In their play off games. Romo actually put his team at a disadvantage. I was actually surprised with some details like how sloppy he was with the ball. His fumble to play of game ratio was 2 to 1. While Eli actually came up big when needed. If you would like we can go to youtube clips or a gif breakdown tomorrow. But you'll see the same result.The assessment was factual.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hai guise. Eli played good in ate games so. That makes him. A great quarter back.

-@TheRobotDevil

:laugh3:
Actually runs a lot deeper than that. Romo played awful in games of significance. While playing behind an online that contained multiple pro bowlers. Having a future HOF TE in Witten an HOF WR in Owens. And a lot more weapons (Dez,Fredericks,Martin,Witten'Murray etx..)during his early play off failures and late play off failure. Romo also had a really bad habit of dropping the ball in the play offs. He fumbled a lot

On the flip side Eli was more successful with less. The best he had to work with was Snee on the Oline Diehl only had a few decent seasons. His best offensive weapon was a steelers scrap Plaxico. On his second SB run he ran with patch work wrs. After going through the boz scores,game summaries and clips its not even close Eli was actually clutch

I get you like to do the homer thing. And you may not like the facts or know how to read stats. But no need to be mad at me. You should really direct your anger at Romo,The box scores,and games. Romo fell apart during big games. It is what it is. He just one of those guys that crumbled under pressure.

While Eli on the other side was clutch in big games

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already posted stats. Actual stats and you hand-waved them.

Like I said, you're oblivious.
You posted passer rating which we already established is one of the worst stats for comparison., And a few other cherry picked stats. I gave you a complete breakdown. From actual regular season sats that matter. All their play off games down to summary. Even broke downtime rosters they had to work with. You know the stats and player comparisons you've been avoiding all day...All you're doing is talking in circles because you don't like the truth. Same method you use every time you are proven wrong......Not hard to read

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted passer rating which we already established is one of the worst stats for comparison., And a few other cherry picked stats. I gave you a complete breakdown. From actual regular season sats that matter. All their play off games down to summary. Even broke downtime rosters they had to work with. You know the stats and player comparisons you've been avoiding all day...All you're doing is talking in circles because you don't like the truth. Same method you use every time you are proven wrong......Not hard to read

Completely oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely oblivious.

See yure proving my point further. The is just another example. Of how you have no legitimate arguments or facts to back your stance. Then again i kinda already knew your football knowledge was limited when you brought up Dilfer. Callahan lost that Super Bowl its common knowledge he didnt change the play book. And Gruden had all the Raiders play calls. Kinda like how you failed to mention Romo failed while playing with a hall of fame WR Terrell Owens.....Aong with a future HOF TE in Witten. Now you're just looking like a fanboy who cant handle an intelligent conversation :dhd:

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See yure proving my point further. The is just another example. Of how you have no legitimate arguments or facts to back your stance. Then again i kinda already knew your football knowledge was limited when you brought up Dilfer. Callahan lost that Super Bowl its common knowledge he didnt change the play book. And Gruden had all the Raiders play calls. Kinda like how you failed to mention Romo failed while playing with a hall of fame WR Terrell Owens.....Aong with a future HOF TE in Witten. Now you're just looking like a fanboy who cant handle an intelligent conversation :dhd:

I already backed up my stance. You're just oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already backed up my stance. You're just oblivious.
You're still backpedaling. Because you have no stats or rebuttal. For the play off stats summaries and roster differences i can blame you. There are no stats to counter the facts lI laid out last night. Se what you're doing right now. Thats no different then just saying. You were right after reading the assessment of the two last night.I have nothing Eli is the better QB

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Passer rating is a combination of all passing stats. You know those stats you keep pushing.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, lies bother me.
Than why did you lie about claiming Romo was more qualified for the hall of fame than Eli. When your posts claiming that are in this thread :L I only quoted a few :dhd:

Btw manipulating words to suit your agenda is also a lie. As is purposely withholding a fact because you don't want it known. Thats a lie by omission