• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial tOSU Roll Call

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else in this rain? Swear it's been going 4 hours straight now, minor flooding

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sgt Brutus couldn't remember which thread it was but we were both kinda ripping on Jerome Baker. I think we owe him an apology. He was balling last night

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say I love you guys. Some of the best posters on this site, and although we don't always agree on everything out of Ohio State football, yall are family :suds:

I know we've lost some big games since 2000, but I really do appreciate and cherish how well this program has been this century. Damn lucky and there isn't a better fanbase to enjoy it with.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say I love you guys. Some of the best posters on this site, and although we don't always agree on everything out of Ohio State football, yall are family :suds:

I know we've lost some big games since 2000, but I really do appreciate and cherish how well this program has been this century. Damn lucky and there isn't a better fanbase to enjoy it with.
This post almost sounds like a retirement from thoop speech @Sgt Brutus ..:suds:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back at you, Sarge. Big win by the Bucks today to advance in the tourney

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Summer days Buckeye Nation. Just got back from a mini vacation to Gettysburg and Antietam with my son's Scout troop. On our way down we had lunch at State College on PSU campus (son's scoutmaster alma mater). I have to admit that it was an amazing campus. I can see why recruits would have a warm feeling doing OVs. It was my first time there and the funny thing about all of this was I was in all of my Buckeye gear. That rubbed off the wrong way for many who saw me there. Stadium is huge. Long story short, there is a huge difference between The Ohio State campus and the campus at PSU. TOSU is far more spread out and it is in the city, whereas, PSU is surrounded by farmland. Both are beautiful campuses.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Summer days Buckeye Nation. Just got back from a mini vacation to Gettysburg and Antietam with my son's Scout troop. On our way down we had lunch at State College on PSU campus (son's scoutmaster alma mater). I have to admit that it was an amazing campus. I can see why recruits would have a warm feeling doing OVs. It was my first time there and the funny thing about all of this was I was in all of my Buckeye gear. That rubbed off the wrong way for many who saw me there. Stadium is huge. Long story short, there is a huge difference between The Ohio State campus and the campus at PSU. TOSU is far more spread out and it is in the city, whereas, PSU is surrounded by farmland. Both are beautiful campuses.

Always good to hear from Buckeye fans. It's going to be a great season. I was in Gettysburg once, but don't really remember it. Never been to Antietam, but would love to go.

Haven't been on the OSU campus in a long time. Would love to go at least one more time. The Oval, William Oaxley Thompson Library, and the North Berg. Last two probably aren't even there anymore. What was the name of the lake where they held the "submarine races?"

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always good to hear from Buckeye fans. It's going to be a great season. I was in Gettysburg once, but don't really remember it. Never been to Antietam, but would love to go.

Haven't been on the OSU campus in a long time. Would love to go at least one more time. The Oval, William Oaxley Thompson Library, and the North Berg. Last two probably aren't even there anymore. What was the name of the lake where they held the "submarine races?"

The campus has changed so much in the past 5-10 years. It's crazy. Submarince races were at the olentangy river.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many days until kickoff?

GO BUCKEYES!!!

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The campus has changed so much in the past 5-10 years. It's crazy. Submarince races were at the olentangy river.

Yes, the Olentangy, gawd it's good to hear that name again. I paid $29 for all home football games, plus 30 other events of my choice. I think Basketball was limited.

We had trimesters in 1963. It was $110 for 12 hours or more.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will wash my OSU jersey in late August. It's the only article of clothing allowed in the washer and dryer when being cleaned. Only worn for the 3 hours or so of games. I keep it in a plastic container to preserve it.