• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Guti is hurt thread...

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could have started this years ago but anyway,

(6/25) 15 day DL

p.s. please release him, he shouldn't be taking up a roster spot for anybody.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could have started this years ago but anyway,

(6/25) 15 day DL

p.s. please release him, he shouldn't be taking up a roster spot for anybody.

I was thinking about making a thread about this myself. Have not been keeping up with the Mariners games much the past week and did not know he even got healthy enough to play again.

I will probably get shit for saying this but how can any non-pitcher seriously get injured playing phucking baseball? I love the sport but let us be real here, it's not a physical sport and a million dollar athlete should be conditioned well enough to stay healthy through an entire season.

I can understand maybe the odd injury here or there but the fact that Gutierrez gets injured so much just does not make sense to me.

Gutierrez is quite a problem child for this roster considering he is such a valuable player when he is healthy.

EDIT: I'm no phucking doctor but I read this post in the SeattlePI that mentions his injuries and you've got to be phucking kidding me, these "injuries" just sound like the typical wear and tear of playing a professional sport for a living:

After years of battling health problems including irritable bowel syndrome, a concussion, pain in his throwing arm and now issues with his legs and hips – stemming from a recently discovered genetic disorder that causes inflammation in his joints – it is unclear if Gutierrez will ever be fully healthy.

Irritable bowel syndrome? Are you phucking kidding me? "Pain in his throwing arm", so no diagnosable injury, just pain in his arm? Dude sounds like the biggest phucking pussy I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited by a moderator: