• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 MLB Avi Bets Thread

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You win, @bksballer89. Congrats.

Give me the avi and I’ll put it up tonight and I’ll sport it through the 15th, giving you ten plus days.

Then I’ll switch it to whatever @Bloody Brian Burke has in store for me on the 16th through the 22nd.

Is that cool with both of you?

I gotta say ... usually it's you that victimizing someone. You'll have a chance for some payback, when the Tigers and Indians rematch.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot Sorry for the delay. Whenever you're done with your current L use the following image:

images

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot Sorry for the delay. Whenever you're done with your current L use the following image:

images

Got it. It'll go up on Wednesday.

Ugh. The final scene of the second World Series Game 7 extra innings loss by the Indians that I've witnessed.

Good choice.

However, I have to ask, is this the textbook definition of nut swinging, or what?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a rematch on the avi bet?

Just so you know, after I'm done paying off @bksballer89 with this avi, I owe @Bloody Brian Burke a week if he ever gives me the avi, so if you happen to win, I might not be able to put your avi up until later next week.

No problem ... I don't think you're gonna have to worry ... The Indians have had our number, but should we pull it off I'll have no problem waiting a bit ... just so you know ... I won't be coming after the Indians with the avi ... I'll hit something more worthless ... like a worthless nut!!

It's official.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Tigers lose ... my end of the bet will be two weeks, because I would be posting much next week ... I'm not going to short-change you!!!

lolz.

Don’t need to worry about any of that.

Give me the avi. It’ll be up as soon as I’m done paying my debt to that Cubs-nut-swinger, @Bloody Brian Burke.

Congrats, volt.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want me to help you remove that stupid looking avi you've got?

1-week bet on this weekend's Tribe/Astros series?

tenor.gif

Hey, Babalugats. We got a bet here.

Good deal.

I have to warn you though, I try to get bets for every series, and the Indians have been busy sucking balls, so I'm kind of backed up on avi bet payments. I'm sporting this one until the 22nd, then I've got to wear Voltaire's from the 23rd-29th, so if the Astros win (which is likely), I can put the avi of your choice up from 5/30-6/5.

If you can live with that, we're on. What do you say?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal.

I have to warn you though, I try to get bets for every series, and the Indians have been busy sucking balls, so I'm kind of backed up on avi bet payments. I'm sporting this one until the 22nd, then I've got to wear Voltaire's from the 23rd-29th, so if the Astros win (which is likely), I can put the avi of your choice up from 5/30-6/5.

If you can live with that, we're on. What do you say?

Dayum......you're on a scheduled payment plan.

It will be alright as long as I get paid off. You'll look good with the Yuli Pineapple hair

BTW...you miss Gerrit Cole and Verlander in the series. Astros probables are Morton, Keuchel, & McCullers

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...you miss Gerrit Cole and Verlander in the series. Astros probables are Morton, Keuchel, & McCullers

Missing Verlander isn't necessarily a good thing for the Tribe - he's their bitch.

Career ERA vs Indians: 4.71
Career ERA vs all others: 3.21

According to FiveThirtyEight.com, Astros have a 56% chance to win Friday, 52% Saturday and 54% Sunday. I'm definitely rowing upstream here.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing Verlander isn't necessarily a good thing for the Tribe - he's their bitch.

Career ERA vs Indians: 4.71
Career ERA vs all others: 3.21

According to FiveThirtyEight.com, Astros have a 56% chance to win Friday, 52% Saturday and 54% Sunday. I'm definitely rowing upstream here.
Well, they were right about game 1:suds:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubber game tomorrow night.

Have you ever considered what type of pecker might be your favorite?
Was busy doing a crawfish boil last night and didn't get a chance to see the game. Will get to see part of tonights game at an air port bar but will miss the end.

Good luck:suds: