• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todays games

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that KC fumble was just ruled an incomplete pass on review. Seems a bad call, but either way it's a text book example of how hard it is to play defense in the NFL these days.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that KC fumble was just ruled an incomplete pass on review. Seems a bad call, but either way it's a text book example of how hard it is to play defense in the NFL these days.

Yeah hideous over turn. I don't get it at all.

In reality. Texans get the ball at same points they would have, had it been a fumble anyway.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garap is hurt. In comes rookie Jacoby Brissett.

Chiefs turning the ball over like candy today.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officials seem a bit trigger happy on those unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. I saw two so far that really didn't need to be called.:scratch:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler got bailed out on that first INT. Bad decision and throw. His numbers coming back down a bit after playing Chicago. Will be interesting to see what happens once teams get a line on this version.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing catch up a bit today with being busy yesterday but man seems like it was a crazy NFL weekend once again.

Great to see both the Raiders and Chiefs lose when both should have lost last week (can't say much I guess since we maybe should have lost too).

Also just looking at our 2 opponents and how they did when not playing us on offense just looks like our defense is as dominant as ever. I mean those offenses had their way in the other game and couldn't hardly get anything going against us. Seems like our defense right now does let up for about 1 drive a game where they just have stupid penalties and just look out of sorts. IF they can clean up that 1 drive man this could be another fun year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watching the Raiders/Falcons game and all I can think is that I am seeing Del Rio's finger prints all over this defense. Very vanilla. When things aren't working hey let's just keep doing the same thing. Sean Smith is being used terribly right now in that system and getting burned big time. There are so many players in this league that are scheme specific in order for them to play at their highest level. I mean can you imagine the Broncos asking our OL of the 90's that was smallest in the league to play a power blocking scheme? Wouldn't make any sense. Khalil Mack looks like he is playing very tight right now. I think the pressure of so many expecting so much out of him has him almost pushing too hard. That is what I love with Von right now is he looks like he has never been more relaxed on the football field.