• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thunder are looking pretty good now.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the trades, man the Thunder look like they have come out on top. They are just playing some great ball right now.

I really think they are going to peak at the right time, and be able to bring it all together for the playoffs.

On a side note, wow. Looks like Reggie Jackson really was a virus on the team. I knew he wasn't liked, or wanted out of OKC but after reading from players/coaches it looks like he will definitely not be missed.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree entirely. Its pretty amazing that this team is playing lights out like this right now, and the reigning MVP is sitting on the bench. I can't begin to wrap my head around just how dangerous this team is going to be when Kevin returns. I really really like the the addition of Canter....only 22 yrs old and he looks like hes the real deal, great post up game and great rebounder. Our bench is ridiculously improved with the trades as well, at least 3 guys on our bench can come in and really light things up rather quickly. Lets not forget Russ has taken his game to a completely different level. All in all, I don't think anybody(even the Warriors) wants anything to do with the Thunder come playoff time. Can't wait for Durant to return....yikes!!