• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three Sheets, my new favorite show

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found about this show that I watched on Hulu. It's a very funny and entertaining show.

Last edited by a moderator:

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love that show, haven't watched it forever.

The best is when he added instructions for the drinking game: He does a voice over and says something like, "You should not watch this show and play a drinking game, but if you were to play a drinking game this is how it would go:" (rules taken from wiki)
  1. When Zane drinks, you drink.
  2. The first person to spot a monkey (including real monkeys or Pleepleus the monkey), makes someone else drink. (Pleepleus shirts count.)
  3. When Zane mentions his friend, Steve McKenna, everyone drinks.
  4. When Zane or anyone burps, the last person to give the "Good Burp" sign (thumb on your forehead, pinky in the air) drinks.
    Good Burp sign

5. If someone in the show "Jim-The-Cops" (spills their beverage while drinking) it’s a social. However, if YOU Jim-The-Cop, you have to buy someone a drink. If you're watching at home, or a friend's house, it’s your turn to make a run to the fridge. If you Jim-The-Cop while in a chugging contest, you get three seconds added to your time.
  6. If you ever spot Zane holding a drink improperly, you can make someone drink.
  7. Whenever you see a puppy, you drink. Zane creates this rule in the Moscow episode.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love that show, haven't watched it forever.

The best is when he added instructions for the drinking game: He does a voice over and says something like, "You should not watch this show and play a drinking game, but if you were to play a drinking game this is how it would go:" (rules taken from wiki)
  1. When Zane drinks, you drink.
  2. The first person to spot a monkey (including real monkeys or Pleepleus the monkey), makes someone else drink. (Pleepleus shirts count.)
  3. When Zane mentions his friend, Steve McKenna, everyone drinks.
  4. When Zane or anyone burps, the last person to give the "Good Burp" sign (thumb on your forehead, pinky in the air) drinks.
    Good Burp sign

5. If someone in the show "Jim-The-Cops" (spills their beverage while drinking) it’s a social. However, if YOU Jim-The-Cop, you have to buy someone a drink. If you're watching at home, or a friend's house, it’s your turn to make a run to the fridge. If you Jim-The-Cop while in a chugging contest, you get three seconds added to your time.
  6. If you ever spot Zane holding a drink improperly, you can make someone drink.
  7. Whenever you see a puppy, you drink. Zane creates this rule in the Moscow episode.

I am going to watch all the episodes. I always wanted to try absinthe but after this episode I don't know if I still want to.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, also, i played this with a couple of friends probably 4 years ago. We were only using rules 1-3. We were wasted after watching 2 episodes.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, also, i played this with a couple of friends probably 4 years ago. We were only using rules 1-3. We were wasted after watching 2 episodes.

:lol:

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't laugh until you try it. You don't realize how much he drinks in that show until you need to take a drink every time he does. Man, I think i went through my first can of beer in 5 minutes. The night is kinda hazy. It was me, my wife, 2 buddies and one of their wives. one of my buddies suggested we try it. We had like 3 cases of beer and was through the first one before the first show even got over. Both women quit after the first beer because they realized how fast we had to drink (they weren't big drinkers anyway).

maybe it was the exact episode we were watching, i can't remember which one it was.